Recent content by PabloGS

1. PabloGS

Mounted or SK style boards : what do you think is the better?

Within a week after I got from MMP that cool and beautiful rectangular box with the first Map pack, I put all my old mounted boards in a box and sold them through Ebay to a chap, iirc, in Ireland.
  2. PabloGS

A Name For The Iwo Jima Module

BTW Jan, can you please post a link to your AARs of this?
  3. PabloGS

Nice! When does it ship? :) Kind of off-topic, but I see a good job you did with the tonalities. One suggestion: you could write down on the edges a small indication of the level of each color. That will provide an easy visual aid.
  4. PabloGS

Strong Memories or Reaction to a Certain Board?

Checking LOS down the built-up hills in FB CG III. That LOS formula sure came in handy.
  5. PabloGS

Black Sands / Red Blood sounds pretty hot.
  6. PabloGS

REOPENING

Not like I am getting anything shipped from the US these days, but I might as well ask. Does the pASLRB already include those replacement pages?
  7. PabloGS

FrF-6 Hundred Rounds question

Yes. We are in German player turn 3. I setup all my T-70s up in the corner inside the OG overlay, out of sight of the entering Germans. Then they rushed in T1 on the road. I managed to get three out by Russian T2. Two were knocked out, and the 6th is in motion and will face his destiny in...
  8. PabloGS

APCR (ASL Player Comparative Ratings)

Great work! Thanks to all that have contributed!
  9. PabloGS

Thank you.
  10. PabloGS

Hi. SSR2 in this scenario states that every Russian AFV must "set up at most two hexes away from all other Russian AFV.". Does this mean that there must be at most one hex between Russian AFVs or two hexes between Russian AFVs? No entiendo, sorry. Thanks!
  11. PabloGS

Mark's Latest Funny Comment!! on CH

He already did a review, and it is quite positive. http://www.desperationmorale.com/products/the-fight-for-seoul/ He has a word or two for those VCs though: "Almost half of the scenarios have complex–or very complex–victory conditions, including some with multi-part victory conditions. The...
  12. PabloGS

MMP Updates

Can't avoid it. My 14 y.o. asked me the other day, "How do you call an American drummer?" After mulling it I gave up, and he says "Gringo Starr". :LOL:
  13. PabloGS

Ersatz VASLeague 2020

Just remember that you cannot emplace a gun on a paved road. :)
  14. PabloGS

C5.1 Case A and C6.51 Tracking acquisition

Aha! Thanks
  15. PabloGS

C5.1 Case A and C6.51 Tracking acquisition

Hi. A unit about to start its move is acquired by a turreted AFV. It moved one hex and stops, the tank tracks it, shifting its TCA one hexspine. Does the +1 from Case A apply in the DFPh? C5.1 states that the +1 (for a fast turret for instance) applies for fire during that phase. So clearly it...