Recent content by owen36

1. O

Battle of the Scheldt

I saw this interesting post, I have no clue about what the extent of your campaign is(how big it the map?) Some words about kampfgruppe Chill, You mention that it should be the 85 infantry division. Do No such thing. By this time chill commanded a mixture of falsschirmjaeger...
  2. O

German 15th Army

The most important feature of any battle in this aera should reflect is the closed terrain. Rivers, canals, streams and woods, marshland and, more to the north and west, polders all forced the allies to advance along predictable routes along it was difficult to deploy their armored assets. Also...
  3. O

German 15th Army

I wouldn't do that, you make the germans much to strong. I haven't got exact figures but here is my suggestion: The total troops ferried across at Vlissingen amounted to 86.000 men, 6200 horses, 616 guns, 6200 vehicles of all kind for about 8 divisions (59,70,245,346,711,712,719)...
  4. O

German 15th Army

Sorry for the delays. But was a quite busy and sort of forgot. See that most of your questions are answered. September/October/November 15 army: Co. Gen. Gustav von Zangen (HQ loc: aug/sep Middelburg, sep Dordrecht) ----- Corps support: Sturmgeschutz Brig. 255. (destroyed in battles...
  5. O

German 15th Army

I got about about the battles in the south of Holland, not much in numbers etc, but there might be some easy accessible resources. I'll let you know..
  6. O

EA-ICS-AX1: Europe Aflame Interactive Combat Story: Axis Episode I

Hello All, I just happen into this site. What should the germans do next after poland. I voted somewhat along the historical line for the next few months. After a drive homeward I reconsidered it. I will try to use the least historical knowledge as possible. Okay were post poland what...