olli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Olli
    I see you make dicetowers. And you're in the UK. i've been thinking maybe I'd like a dice tower: would you be able to let me know what yours are like, let me know what you charge, and so on?
    Cheers
    Charlie
    Olli,

Squeaked a win against Dave. One more prep fire phase and I doubt i would have much left on the board in good order but he exceeded his CVP cap. Mol projector destroyed a Stug (a first for me) and brought the prospect of victory a little closer. A couple of results in CC and it was all over. A good game and one I did not expect to win...

Paul
    Olli,

Thanks for the Birthday greeting. You can see how often I visit my personal page by the time taken to reply.

Andrew is thrilled with 'Streets of Stalingrad,' to say the least.

Finishing the long running VoTG game I have on the go with Dave this Saturday. We should finish.....

Cheers

Paul
    Hi olli,

Regarding the converstation we had last month.

I am still interested in the dice towers you make. If you can send a few images that would be great!

I'm also still interested in the spare counters you talked about. I'm interested in spare Beyond Valor 3rd edition counters, particularly:
    - Russian 1/2" counters (squads, leaders, etc)
    - System counters

..... but would also be interested in other BV3 ones you might have.

Thanks,

Paul.
    Haven't booked hotel yet but have the OK from wife and have booked the thursday and Friday off work so I'm going!

Speak in a few days to firm up details.

Must find some time to read the rules again as haven't played in over a year! :)

Andy
    That's looking good! Can I make some plans re hotel etc. and clear details with wife and confirm tomorrow? When are you travelling back up?

Andy

PS Really appreciate this as it was looking like I would have to bow out
    Thanks olli. I take it you mean 8th march?

Do you have any photos etc of your dice towers?

Cheers,

Paul.
    i have a friend i play with. i also play with my eldest son. no clubs etc that i play in - not sure if any exist.

i notice you make dice towers - was thinking of getting one for asl. can you recommend one for the purpose!

:eek:)

cheers.

paul.
    Hello olli, I'm sorry I've only just noticed your message. No I will not be at heroes this year. I tend to avoid tournaments at the moment. Hope you have a great time. Its in March isn't it?
    How much did you pay for it? I'm gonna get myself another one some day too. The one I have has been punched and lacquered so I'm looking for a unpunched/mint copy. I don't think I'll ever get another Brit Rare Vehicles though. As for the MM'98 pack with the Axis Minors, I can only hope I'll get one eventually...
    Hi olli, The Brit rare vehicles are awsome. Well worth the $200 I paid for them. I probably won't punch them for the time being. I'll wait until the MMP rare vehicles pack and then see. You still in Holland are you? Regards, Jan.
    Hi Ollie
    Hope you are holding up OK? I will give you a call once I finish my nights and we will have a good chin wag. All the best for now. Take care.
    David
    Hi Ollie
    David again I gave you a wrong date for a game of ASL. Scratch Thursday 29th Sept. and change that to Friday 02 of Oct.
    Hope your are keeping well and rolling low
    David
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…