olli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Olli,

was in Holland a couple of weeks ago (Den Helder and RotterdamWork) but managed to visit Arnhem and Oosterbeek on the Sunday. Hartenstein Museum is well worth a vist.

Cheers

Paul
    Hi Olli
    Hope Holland is keeping you well.
    Away to the Scottish Cup Final on Saturday 21st so maybe I can come over to you for a chat in the evening
    and to get some scenario's from Paul to you. Cannot remember my offduty maybe Tuesday or Thursday
    evening I should be free. I'll phone on the 15th for a quick chat.

Played WO1 French Toast and Bacon with John on Saturday. What a game.
    First turn his Panther roles on stops Bounding fires Hits. Goodbye my Hellcat then he rolls Boxcars!!
    Starts up his Panther I shoot back and role Boxcars!!!
    Suffice to say plenty of hits on Panthers but to no effect damn 76L's AT.
    John's favourite DR 1,2. Ouch!! We were using the same dice though he is now banned from using
    the blue dice unless he is french.
    Here John is in your neck off the woods this weekend I'll the victor tell his battle story in all it's glory.

Take care for now Ollie.
    David
    Hi Olli
    Hope u r keeping well.
    I have some scenarios for u to download enxt time ur in dodge, from Paul.
    Getting a game in with John on 07/05/11.
    Let me know when ur up for a game. Maybe from Journal 9?
    All the best David.
    Glad it got there OK. Down in Cornwall at the moment. Have given wife a list of all the new MMP stuff for my birthday next month in the hope she takes the hint! Hope all well with you. Good luck tracking down the last 200 scenarios!
    Oli- What does this post actually mean?

Re: Rgb...
    guys am now doing tabs for CH's DBP, GC and G48, oh and for the politicaly incorrect black SS ones, with white lettering...... also the ToT Korean counters
    Great news. Was hoping they would arrive before you returned. Sorry to push you into making larger towers though.

My beast of a Pleva tower handles all sizes with ease. But I have noticed that the 5/8" dice could use a bit more rolling room in the smaller towers. That said, a larger DT format may open up some new design possibilities. ;)
    That sounds fine. Keep me posted. No rush. On the lookout for any of the LFT packs
    you might stumble across over there as well.
    Keep me in mind and let me know what your finder's fee is. :)
    Hey Olli- You still making Dice Towers. I think I might be ready to make the leap. Would shipping from Scottland to the States be cost prohibitive?
    Hi Olli,

I'm a sucker for cool, well-made counters. I have a counter "wish list." :)

Yep, we still have some of the Anniversary BattleDice left. If you are buying some for friends, we'll give you $5.00 off each set and include free shipping to your address. Anyone who buys ASL kit for another ASL player deserves nothing less. ;)

You can email me at battleschool@rogers.com

Cheers,
    Chris
    Thanks Olli,

I will let you know if I notice errors. It may be a while before I get to this... still using Planos for most of my units.
    Hi olli,

I'm still looking to buy any spare 3rd edition BV counters you have.

Let me know if you have still got some spare.

Cheers,
    Paul.
    pcockburn@gmail.com
    I want to pick up the new MMP stuff and any Bounding Fire but will skip the CH stuff - too hit and miss for me...

Unlikely to make Intensive Fire either. Have a mini gaming weekend end of April and that will be it for me this year!
    How are things? At this precise moment, ****! As it's hairwash night and Hannah is a screaming banshee who I could happily throttle! :)

Other than that, OK. Work OK. Family OK but tiring. Still no ASL played. Not going to Blackpool.

All Ok with you? New job?
    Devil's domain looks good. The terrain surprised me as I was expecting a far more open map. I bought hell's Bridgehead a few weeks ago(missed it the first time around) and now CH! are releasing an updated version...doh!

QA/QC isn't the best and some fundamental errors tend to slip by and into production, but when you compare DD with HB you can see how far CH have come over the years. I guess they had to when you see the quality material that other TP's are producing (BF).

Cheers

Paul
    Hi Andy , no probs, I know what you mean, I got home the tuesday before christmas and did not get a chance to unwind till a week later. got peleliu and ponyri when i got home so that was unexpected, but did not get the time to open them till the 26th!
    hope you have a good new year
    Olli
    Hi Olli,

Hope you had a good Christmas! Sorry for delay in returning USB stick. Been a bit hectic but will get it sorted ASAP. All the best and Happy New Year!

Andy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…