Recent content by Oliphant

1. O

Wii

:) I figure until I get one of my own I can just drool over the reviews and maybe it will inspire me to get some $$ together.
  2. O

Wii

Another Wii review: Wii Love It Article on Stuffmagazine.com
  3. O

Almost a PSP owner

OK, sorry for the double post (I posted this in a Coded Arms thread), but I found this really cool app by Konami that lets you blow up any website you want. I have been having mad fun with it. http://www.usvgl.com/codedarms/index.php My favorite thing to blow up:
  4. O

Almost a PSP owner

I just beat the second boss in Coded. I have played that game in more places than I've ever played any portable game. I think that's what I like most about it, it seems designed for portable play.
  5. O

Music: what are you Listening to now?

Richard Swift - Lady Day
  6. O

Almost a PSP owner

Hi, it took me a while to get back here, but here I am. I have joined another thread about this, but my first game (that I bought) is Coded Arms! I love it. I played some Lumines too, but I rented it.
  7. O

Almost a PSP owner

. . . I'm supposed to get one as a late, late birthday present from my sister. Hopefully this week! I can't wait! I play everything and anything but sports games, mostly on PS2. Look forward to getting to know y'all.