Recent content by Old Noob

1. O

Overlay bundle, not there yet. Yet...

Got mine in, debated for months on this.
  2. O

Should Third Party Producers sell scans of their product rather than paper copies?

Wanted: One relative dimension stabilizer. Needed for ASL storage purposes.
  3. O

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Zakopious: don't feel like the lone ranger. Lots of people do not have #77. Only those who have purchased the supplemental mapboard bundle have a copy of #77. #77 is supposed to be included in the awaited ASL Journal 13 (which everybody is waiting for!).
  4. O

ASL Overlay Bundle is now up for preorder!

Ah, but which Monday is the question. (Answer on a Monday)
  5. O

Aerial Observer STC

In ASL? :unsure:
  6. O

Still more Murphy's rules of ASL

The more popular a module is, the harder it is to find an opponent.
  7. O

ASL food

Overstacked pancakes
  8. O

ASL at WBC

Good call on your part, sir.
  9. O

Two Journals in 2022?

Actually found the originals (81-90 and 91-100) a few days ago, while moving some of my stored stuff. Truly wish that MMP would put out Out of the Attic #3 with those scenarios that Mr. Probst reworked.
  10. O

ASL at WBC

Question overtaken by events. By the time I read response to it, I had received my order. Sorry, thank you though.
  11. O

Two Journals in 2022?

According to Special Operations #10 (just received 01 Aug 22), there is supposed to be an 'Aussie' Journal coming out later in 2022. Is this Journal a stand-alone, apart from ASL Journal 13 {which every ASL player is [im]patiently waiting for}?
  12. O

Old expressions, ASLified

I'd attack something, but my flanks are tied (up/in).
  13. O

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

that's the problem with new city managers, they never keep ahead with regular maintenance.
  14. O

ASL at WBC

Any chance on the ASL/ASLSK scenario titles?