Recent content by ol-wargamer

1. O

ACG Diplomacy, Game 2, Official Results and Press.

Doc, could you repost the players names and the country we are each playing? I'm a bit lost at the moment. Thanks!
  2. O

Suspending Negotiations Until a new player comes on board I'll suspend negotiations. Lets give him/her a fair chance to start the game on an equal footing.
  3. O

OK, but it does have a bit of your flair about it. Nicely done none the less by... Well shoot, now I'm just guessin'. I'll wait until after the game to ask about the author.
  4. O

Doc, You've way too much time on your hands!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  5. O

Correction Hey I.M., Just a slight geograhy time zone correction:D ol-wargamer is in Michigan and that is an eastern time zone state though decidedly the western edge of said time zone.:thumb: Just now discovered I'm in another game and it has already begun! I will return messages...
  6. O

Diplomacy Turn Results and Press

I'm certainly willing to play again, but will defer to allow someone else the opportunity. If not enough interest is expressed then count me in, otherwise I'll volunteer to take over another country if one should go into Civil Disorder. Again, thanks for the game. As for my strategy it was...
  7. O

Thank You Gents, Thanks for the game. I can truely say that I enjoyed having my head handed to me.:crazy: Hopefully we can meet again upon the Diplomacy board. Now the question is... are we going to see any alliance stabs!:banana: Brett aka Msr. Loubet President of French Indochina...
  8. O

Re: Re: Victory Conditions This is a reasonable approach. The fourth edition rules do state, "As soon as one Great Power controls 18 supply centers, it is ... the winner." (greatly condenced to make it easier to type and understand) "However, players can end the game by agreement before...
  9. O

Help, need rules!!!

The email has been sent:thumb:
  10. O

Help, need rules!!!

Try ebay, you can usually find a copy of the games for under $10. With Panzer Leader you get the advantage of extra counters and more maps. I've never played FlatTop but I'm guessing that ten bucks to get the rules isn't too steep a price. I've got Panzer Leader and would be willing to copy the...
  11. O

Bad News! My laptop blew it's harddrive! We'll see how good Dell's tech support is as it's still under warranty. I will still be able to play France though I will not be able to check the board, PMs as regularly as before. Overseer, if you need to contact me for any reason please email me...
  12. O

What should I buy?

Does anyone have an opinion about Eagle Game's Attack? A simple game sometimes can be the most fun. I've set it up and played a couple of turns and found it dry and lifeless. To be fair the trial run was not the best as my opponents were my 8 year old daughter and her friend. (Hey, I was just...
  13. O

Diplomacy

AH HA, I didn't realize this. My Sent items will be cleared out shortly. Thanks Overseer.:thumb:
  14. O

Diplomacy

Thank You Kindly I've ICQ: Bucko Usually I'm on a work computer and cannot give out it's email address broadly. My home address is kcdeputy@triton.net, though it doesn't get checked daily. My PM box is kept below the 70 max at all times and that is the easiest way to contact Msr...
  15. O

Diplomacy

Full boxes Guys, Many times I'm finding that PM boxes are full and I'm unable to communicate with you. In the past 24 hours I've not been able to send messages to 3 different players. Everyone please try and keep space free so we can have an opportunity to do a we bit of diplomacy...