Recent content by Okimaw

1. Okimaw

Greetings all

Hello, I am just coming back after not playing for about 7 years. I was pretty active for a while back in the day and played a lot of combat mission. I just downloaded TOAW3 again and am getting used to all of the changes and there seems to be many. Maybe I'll be up for some pbems once I'm...
  2. Okimaw

Perimeter Tournament Screen Shots & Discussion

Your turns are slow these days? I thought 2 files a week was your regular max, or is that just when you play me? :bite::freak::blab:
  3. Okimaw

OK, my CounterOpenChallenge to NL :)

Not impatient, just certain opponents require and extra amount of....reminding or else it's like 4 months later and "duhhh yeah you sent me a set didn't you" :mad: And for the record Mr ER does not need any reminding about turns from anybody :smoke:
  4. Okimaw

Haha, thats all I needed to hear from you to finalise the root canal of a defense I was working on, file sent :smoke:
  5. Okimaw

CMAK or CMBB

Just razzin ya, good luck, his tricks are getting as old as he is :bite:
  6. Okimaw

CMAK or CMBB

Hehe, Kawaiku gonna die, die lots :freak:
  7. Okimaw

Don't worry, take your time. I totally concurr with you about setting up a defense at this scale, at least this scale of map and terrain. Big defenses can be fun but it depends on the map a lot of time. I'd prefer a town, heavy woods on a medium or large map, at 5000 pts thats a lot of fun and...
  8. Okimaw

Ok, btw me and numbers ended up doing a huge 10000/136000 pt assault game, still lots of time to follow the buffalo herds :smoke:
  9. Okimaw

Ok, I think I got all that down?:hmmm:. Set up is off to you.
  10. Okimaw

Ok how about we just go with a 5000pt assault mirrored. Pick any of the maps I sent you or a random one whichever you like, set it up and send. If you pick one of the premade send it separate so I can have a looksie. I huge custom made game is a good winter project but it's getting to be above...
  11. Okimaw

Ok :cry: but I was looking forward to another crack at a huge game, it's not that much trouble to set up really haha. But if you want just a measly 5000pts send me a set up :laugh:
  12. Okimaw

What type of map are you wanting to play on? I got a map from British Tommy at the blitz, its an axis assault about 1700 x 1700, how does that sound? PM me your email addy and I can send it for your inspection
  13. Okimaw

CMBB is fine by me. An a/d game would be good. I was playing a big game like this for a while but my opponent disappeared. Email me as to how you'd like to go about this. As for numberz, he's from eastern Canada and insists on doing his yard work during the smog warnings they have over there...I...
  14. Okimaw

I'll take a piece of that if he won't. rvt591 at yahoo.ca thats .ca not .com!!
  15. Okimaw

BB game

Well I could say you're from Ontario :nada:, or even originally from Quebec :hissyfit: but I still give you the benefit of a doubt :devious: