Recent content by OG Loc

1. O

Is Wii still very difficult to get where you live?

I've bought the Wii on December 8th, pre-ordered...on December 7th (a very funny story) :D Now I can assure you it's very difficult to find one :laugh:
  2. O

XIXth century TOAW - Napoleon's first Italian campaign

Your scenario would be great Piero. By the way, you really like O.Fallaci's books ? :eek: :hush: :laugh:
  3. O

Beta Testing

Congratulations, Invasion Russia is by far the best NATO/USSR scenario I've ever played: -Well balanced (don't worry about USSR weakness as they are fast to raise poor-but-numerous divisions...) -A good political background, very realistic. -Well designed units, I also like the...
  4. O

Strange Defeat 1940

Thanks ! Very good site :cheeky: 65% of the French OOB done, and the map's ready (map from Gott Strafe England)
  5. O

Strange Defeat 1940

Hey, making my comeback on the board :devil: Does anyone have a German OOB for May 10th 1940 ? Got the French one. Just need a German OOB and of possible a dutch one and a belgian one.
  6. O

My Stalingrad 42 scenario !

Thanx for the links Panzerpelle :cheeky: For Ben Turner: I know this scenario, the only bad point is that there's no P.O at all. And yes, 400m/hex is a bad scale for the TOAW engine, so I've choosed the 2.5km/hex.
  7. O

My Stalingrad 42 scenario !

Hi everyone :cheeky: I want to do a "Stalingrad" scenario at 2.5km per Hex. I need a complete order of battle of german and russian forces from September 13th to November 19th; ONLY FOR THE URBAN AREA so don't mention Rumanian 4th Army, etc.. :laugh: For the map, if you have something for...
  8. O

A 4 player game?

The best thing is to creat 2 teams with 2 players in each one, TEAM 1: Player 1 Player 2 TEAM 2: Player 3 Player 4 Then the player 1 send his turn to the player 3, who sends his turn to player 2, who sends to layer 4... This way, every scenario becomes 4...
  9. O

Scenario Editor- system requirements

You need at least 32 MB of Ram to create a scenario, and 16 MB to play TOAW. I have a Pentium III 733 Mhz,(Windows ME) 256 Mb of RAM and a Geforce 2 (64 Mb) and it works FINE :D
  10. O

PBM Game - WotR

Where can I download this scenario please ? :D EDIT: Finally found the version 4.0 at rugged-defense :cheeky:
  11. O

2nd Battle of France / Opération Lion de Mer 2004

I'd like playing the upcoming Northern America / Europe tournament, is this possible ? Still a place for me ? :cheeky:
  12. O

PBM Game - WotR

Im actually working on a scenario about the Arab invasion on Spain, 711 AD,using the XIXth century database, and yes, Middle Age is a more balanced period for warfare. :)
  13. O

Global Conflict 1988

I don't like PBEM games based on a monster scenario like this one... maybe another day, because anyway I'm actually in a middle of a game... (Ardennes 44)
  14. O

Global Conflict 1988

Thanks :cheeky: It seems that registering is not required as I downloaded the file...
  15. O

Global Conflict 1988

Where can I find this scenario ? I'm searching on a lot of topics but I can't find it...this scenario looks G R E A T :D So if anybody knows how to get it, please post here ! And again, sorry for my bad english.