Recent content by Oberst Hausser

1. Oberst Hausser

DM'ing already broken units.. easier than u think

regardless of its FP effect." and I would say that sentence means that you need both a hit and a 2/+3 effects roll That's an inconsistency. For sure..... :)
  2. Oberst Hausser

TEM's are irrelevant. That simple. CX is only important in that (not including cowering) it effects a NMC effect. That is ALL that is required to re DM a unit. That is the RULE not my opinion. Thank you
  3. Oberst Hausser

COME ON PAL. Quote what you want, keep the TRUMPISMS to yourself. Or is that too much to expect - after all it is 2020... Want to make it personal- be my guest !]
  4. Oberst Hausser

3rd level OBO's and 2.5 level factories?

Which factories are level 3.5 ?
  5. Oberst Hausser

3rd level OBO's and 2.5 level factories?

This applies to both RB and RO and has the same consequences. The main issue is once a factory is gutted can a Off Board Observer (Level 3) see "over the top"? If not one is left with an aerial observer which has a number of negative consequences. Is it the opinion of...
  6. Oberst Hausser

You might want to have another look. Maybe that's what you "think" it says...... The area target type was part 2, the IFE remains as I said ( as the rules said). If you think otherwise please forward anything at all that backs that assertion up. For many +2 , +3 (TEM)...
  7. Oberst Hausser

(taking the possibility of Cowering into account) to possibly inflict at least a NMC result on the target. Thus even 1 FP To be considered fired upon by ordnance, a hit must have been achieved against the unit regardless of its FP effect, Can you say "mortar". PS: If your broken...
  8. Oberst Hausser

After re- reading the rules it seems that TEM has no effect on the ability to DM broken units. This would make low odds attacks problematic, however just want to check that this is so. Needless to say this makes broken units "dead ducks".
  9. Oberst Hausser

RO "railway"

L32 M 33 Do they block LOS like a wall ? In the RB map I think the D hexline probably would have.....
  10. Oberst Hausser

LOS on RO map

RO LOS study: Without further adieu let's look: Q28 - G28 10 hexes 2.5 1 ( the roof) The difference is 1.5 hexes ( vertical) This seems to be 1(building) + 2 (range) = 3 hex blind-spot , with -1 per >1 elevation difference. This means every...
  11. Oberst Hausser

Omm myyy Lordy . Reading for the next year... done,

http://www.ww2f.com/forums/eastern-europe-october-1939-to-february-1943.45/ If this doesn't keep you occupied your DEAD. :)
  12. Oberst Hausser

History Eastern Front 303

I am interested in topographic maps and or battle maps from early Oct 1941- dec 1941. It is amazing the German's went eastwards at all they had hardly any tanks left !! esp Kalinin which was almost a total disaster for the German's. Also if anyone I particularly...
  13. Oberst Hausser

History Eastern Front 303

I have come across a number of books, articles, thesis etc that paint a different picture of the usual pre 1980 books. This usually makes it way into 2000 etc etc. If anyone is interested in this just lmk.
  14. Oberst Hausser

VASL Overlay Extension

Hi, This was a request a while ago for a bigger RO map which looked dandy. Unfortunately the laptop that I had the 120% overlays had a a hardware failure. So this is UNLIKELY to be on any mdx etc. So was a request to send me the 120% overlays for RO. to...
  15. Oberst Hausser

RO 23rd opening moves U can be German

Anyone interested in (and who wouldn't be) playing the 23rd and 24th of RO in Tag-X ? The game is pretty much decided by the 24th. If the German loose all their toys things could be a little difficult. I also have a bigger map thanks to a clever map editor that also has LOS that...