Recent content by nitro

1. N

AREA : a small info

Hi again just to clarify my initial post : I have neglected the AREA site as of late for personal reasons but the data is not lost and the site will be updated in near future. I will also try to team up with others so as to make sure that the thing keeps rolling. And thanks to all that took...
  2. N

AREA : a small info

Hello guys I wish everybody in the Forum a happy 2018, full with good ASL games too. This short message to let people know that if AREA has not been updated recently, I still intend to do an update and have kept all the info sent to me by the gracious TD from all over. It's just that I became...
  3. N

Grenadier 2017

Hi there here's an AAR from Grenadier 2017 which I was fortunate enough to win. It's the second time (and 2 times did I win French Ring Tournament) even though I am not among the really tough players around the world, such as Pleva, Falk, Sidhu, Pilling or Tournemire. Yet, ASL has reached such...
  4. N

GRENADIER´17 ASL Tournament, Germany, 01.11.-05.11.2017

Hi guys ! thanks to Mike, thanks to my opponents and to all for the kuddos (hi Perry it's been a while...). I will put an AAR on the AAR section. Cheers
  5. N

Players in Rennes? Joueurs sur Rennes

Hi I work regularly in Nantes, an hour drive from Rennes, so who knows ? Email is better for me : bnitrosso yahoo fr Regards
  6. N

Wednesday afternoon, Nov. 1st at Grenadier

I'd like to play some meaty scenario : any taker ? Cheers
  7. N

AREA update

Hi Doug I got Chicago but not Kansas City : can you please send me the TD's email please ? -B.
  8. N

AREA update

Hi all, before anything else : sorry for my silence. I actually almost quit GS once they moved to the new format which I find uneasy... AREA does not motivate threads usually so I'm surprised by the thread and the activity and I'll try to catch up with different posts and ideas. 1= All the...
  9. N

AREA update

Nope. GRENADIER is not missing : http://www.asl-area.org/Tournois/GREN_16_res.html Cheers
  10. N

AREA update

Well, I have a series of scripts written in Perl that would : = add a tournament, or a player or a game to the DB = compute an ELO rating = generate HTML files for a player/tournament/ranking = upload a series (thousands) of HTML pages to the website Scripts are needed since I have several...
  11. N

AREA update

Hi guys I'm still running the AREA site. It's true that I had a computer crash a couple of years ago and that I had then the very welcome help of 3 guys from GS (thanks again !) but, other than that, I 'm still alone in keeping AREA. I wouldn't mind sharing the stuff, the difficult y being the...
  12. N

AREA update

Hi guys I'm still running the AREA site. I had a computer crash and lost a lot of data a year ago or more and 3 guys helped me retrieving some (big thank you to them !).
  13. N

Hi, I was wondering if this year you guys have recorded on PC/Mac/paper WCoast Melee's games ...

Hi, I was wondering if this year you guys have recorded on PC/Mac/paper WCoast Melee's games ? If so, maybe I could get them and adding the data to AREA. Best Regards