Recent content by nicotum

1. nicotum

Japanese HIP units distribution per board setup limits

Japanese can set up a variable percentual of the OOB squads HIP. Let's say the Japanese has 31 squads equivalent in his OOB and it must setup 25 squads on board "A" and 6 squads on board "B". It can place HIP 10% of his OOB FRU, that's to say 4 squads equivalent. Is the japanese forced to...
  2. nicotum

Can a unit detonates more than one Set DC?

Thank you guys.
  3. nicotum

Thank you but I'm referring to the possibility of assigning >1 Set DCs to a single unit, not detonating them in the same phase. The rules allow a Set DC to be assigned to a unit, but there's no reference to a limit of Set DCs assigned to a single unit. That's why I think it is possible.
  4. nicotum

Can a unit detonates more than one Set DC? I cannot find a rule negating this, so I guess it is allowed, but I'd like to be sure. If so, I guess I could also assign multiple Set DCs to a single HIP Tank Hunter Hero. Do you confirm? Thank you in advance.
  5. nicotum

OtO: KV-PT34 Counters

Thank you jrv for the prompt answer. It's the road I was prone to follow, but I thought I was missing something else. Thank you for confirming my thoughts. ;-)
  6. nicotum

OtO: KV-PT34 Counters

Hi, the russian RG chart lists the V8 RG as "Tank Plt. V, KV-PT34". I cannot find these counters.. any hint? TIA
  7. nicotum

[A4.44] Squad+Leader attempt to place a DC

>Situation: a stack composed by a squad with a DC and a leader is assault moving. > They spend 2MF trying to place the DC, but the defender reacts with first fire and the squad breaks. > The leader can now recover (A4.44) the DC without MF expenditure and residual FP attack. > After that, the...
  8. nicotum

A20 Can a guard abandon their prisoniers during the MPh?

> Rule:A20 > Question:Can a guard abandon their prisoniers during the MPh? No, only during RPh/APh. ....Perry MMP
  9. nicotum

Russian fanaticism in Red Barricades

> Rule:O11.4 SSR CG11 > Question:A russian unit on a factory rooftop is to be considered fanatic? Yes. > A russian unit in bypass of a factory hex is to be considered fanatic? No. ....Perry MMP
  10. nicotum

Aprilia: The Factory

You can find two AAR on http://www.btrhell.org/ASL/aslpicocon2.htm and http://www.btrhell.org/ASL/vercon2004.htm Only one note: they are in Italian :D Nicola M
  11. nicotum

(non)SASL input needed

The meta language concept is in some way derived from the old c-robots idea (btw, I did develop "A-Robots" 10 years ago). Sure, ASL is "details" so a generic AI is not sufficient. But the basic engine could run with standard behaviors built-in. So, AGGRESSIVE may be a simple definition of...
  12. nicotum

(non)SASL input needed

Hi, sorry for my english. I thought about a similar project time ago. I think that implementing a complex AI for an "electronic ASL" would be a huge investment of time. A solution could be to create a meta-language for the AI. Every scenario would be directed by scripts with these...