Recent content by nickgb

1. nickgb

W10 Searchlights - The Schwerpunkt Pledge

They are also critical for summoning Batman. ;)
  2. nickgb

Korea: The Forgotten War...

Mine was "packing" for week and a half, but is now moving toward my address.
  3. nickgb

10-3 Leader are Trouble Attractors

I had a cursed German leader in a Valor of the Guards game once. Don't remember the type, but it was an average 8-0 or 9-something. He survived everything thrown at him during the game, but EVERYBODY from his side who came into contact with him died horribly. I don't think he ever rallied...
  4. nickgb

Red Factories Countermix

Well, you can wait to get yours on Tuesday. Probably won't be sold out until Wednesday.
  5. nickgb

Pocket Rulebook Experience at ASLOK

I work in a library, so I applied clear book tape to the cover (which we do for most of our paperbacks) and that has prevented any deterioration so far. I also added page J (missing from my copy), and a page for Journal 11 and 12 errata in front of the existing errata section.
  6. nickgb

Desperation Morale News

West of Alamein is missing image 6 and the thumbnail for image 3 is missing with just a text link. http://www.desperationmorale.com/products/west-of-alamein/
  7. nickgb

Where did you buy your Red Barricades at?

I have Red Factories on preorder from MMP. My existing copy is cobbled together: Red Barricades spare map purchased from MMP. Counters from Valor of the Guards. Rules/scenarios from bootleg :oops: PDF.
  8. nickgb

So what are you buying at MMP's Spooktacular Sale Tomorrow?

I have all the ASL stuff, but picked up A Most Dangerous Time and Storm over Stalingrad.
  9. nickgb

MMP Sale - Solo

I would think anything from the SCS series. I have played Mighty Endeavor solo (playing both sides) and it works fine.
  10. nickgb

Red Factories Preordered!

Currently at 620 of 900 needed.
  11. nickgb

Treasure map is in da house

Great looking map!
  12. nickgb

Red Factories Preordered!

I'm in for the combined set at order 291 or so. I have a cobbled together version of Red Barricades, maps from MMP spare parts, counters from Valor of the Guards, and other pieces-parts. Nice to get a newly produced copy along with Red October.
  13. nickgb

Its nice to be back!

Nice to see the forums are back. Now I can go back to lurking...