Recent content by nemo

1. nemo

Daniel McBride Classic Scenarios

Hey there, Did you find an opponent? If not, I'd be willing to give a go at Braunschweig; been years since I last played it (think it was in CoW!)
  2. nemo

TOAW IV

Indeed. Downloading the game as I type :)
  3. nemo

TOAW IV

And not much it seems :waiting:
  4. nemo

EA by turn 288

Two turns a day, not bad for an average indeed! Dogs and wives tend to be overrated :devious:
  5. nemo

Ea 2012

I'm playing Allies in an EA game standing at turn 119. Finland is definitely a pain in the lower backside if you can't put it out of commission for good but it looks manageable, provided you've weakened it somehow during the Winter War and Barbarossa leaves you with the odd spare army to send...
  6. nemo

Looking for an opponent

Excellent! Check your PMs. Best Marc
  7. nemo

EA Heldenkaiser (Allies) vs. Telumar (Axis)

Re: Axis Turn 163 / 9th August 1942 I'll second and third that.
  8. nemo

Looking for an opponent

TOAW old hand but EA newbie by any measure, with some spare time, looking for an opponent (how's that for a classified ad). I'd rather play the Allied side but can live with fighting in Feldgrau. House rules to be agreed beforehand, the only thing I'd insist upon is the commitment to see the...
  9. nemo

France1940 V:1.0 for test

J'y jette un œil à la première occasion, c'est-à-dire ce week-end. Ça m'a l'air diablement intéressant. À plus tard Marc
  10. nemo

Introduce Yourself!

Nevermind, just read your EA thread.
  11. nemo

Introduce Yourself!

I certainly wish I were younger, smarter and richer but hey, I can't really complain so far. Did you find an opponent for EA?
  12. nemo

Old member returning...

Hi Jan - welcome back!
  13. nemo

EA by turn 354

Well done! Nice to see a long-haul game come to its conclusion, a refreshing change from the innumerable games dropped-off after a few dozen turns. Some sort of SITREP maybe?
  14. nemo

Hello from France! Happy to meet new gamers

Pas loin ; je suis dans le 2e :cool:
  15. nemo

Hello from France! Happy to meet new gamers

Bienvenue ! Lyonnais donc. Dans quel quartier ? Such a small world, really.