Recent content by Nemesis Lead

1. N

Sith Wars, Continued

LOL! Looks like the Sith got owned.
  2. N

New Hero needed!

Welcome Doodlebug! I have sent you a PM.
  3. N

New Hero needed!

To play in this tourney against the World at War (WaW) club: http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?t=77078 First volunteer gets it! Lurker--are you there? Game is off ladder or on ladder--up to the players.
  4. N

Sith Wars, Continued

Is the battle on Nabo? Is there a Jedi temple on Nabo? I thought it was on Corsucant (sp)?
  5. N

Taktik(German) vs ER - Meeting Engagement

Wow! Great AAR Craig. I can smell the cordite!
  6. N

Taktik(German) vs ER - Meeting Engagement

I like fighting with bolt action rifles too. You can get some long drawn out shootouts and you don't have to worry about low ammo ceasefires. You know what a low ammo ceasefire is, right ER? :laugh:
  7. N

ER Chaser Vs Tripps in Perimeter map

Well done Tripps! Beating a quality opponent like ER Chaser is no easy task! He is a handful! You and I will have to get a game in.....as soon as I finish with Gaz NZ.
  8. N

An open challenge to ER Chaser!

Got your PM......don't have your email addy.
  9. N

OK with you if non-US forces are used? Anything else I should know? You might want to rethink not playing in the desert. With heavy trees, it is not really a desert map...
  10. N

Gaz? Are you there? Before you picked your side, I wanted to propose one modification to the battle: Instead of still winds, let's do strong winds. That way we don't have the damn dust problem that ruins so many games. The battle will be overcast and windy......like a Shamal.
  11. N

Hey Gaz, Sent you some parameters via 2 Private Messages. You pick the side!
  12. N

I will get you some terms and let you pick the side......hopefully by Saturday at the latest.
  13. N

Do you have CMAK, CMBB or both?
  14. N

Armor tactics verification series!

You are right of course. Skill does not always trump luck. I should have said that, on average, skill is far more important than luck. Otherwise, we would have no "armor" players with good records--and we do. I played a game on BoB recently where I had two Panthers shooting at an SU-85 AT...
  15. N

Gaz, I am ready. Do you want to propose terms and I will pick the side or do you want me to propose terms and you pick the side?