Recent content by nekengren2

1. nekengren2

Central florida

There are a bunch near Cape Coral. Check with Gary Bartlett and his group.
  2. nekengren2

D9.4 AFV/Wreck LOS Hindrance

oh man. I like it.
  3. nekengren2

Wire hex "extension" and B26.44

Correct. The Wire is only in Z1 and Y3. Since you can't drive on the top of a wall or half your wheels on a cliff edge.......................................Wire bog makes no sense in these cases despite lack of clarification in the rules. I'll just house rule this one.
  4. nekengren2

Wire hex "extension" and B26.44

Does a wall "stop" this VBM penalty from applying to Y2? From all the posts above including the Cliff elevation stuff it seems COWTRA says wall has nothing to do with applying Wire VBM penalty.
  5. nekengren2

Wadi Crest Rear

Holy cow. What you are saying makes sense. I will play it that way. Thanks. I would NEVER figure that out just reading the rules. F5.42 describes attaining crest front or rear. F4.422 describes leaving crest from CAFP. Leave it to the reader to figure out the implied relationship between...
  6. nekengren2

Wadi Crest Rear

What is the difference between VehCrestHD and VehCrestHDRear? F5.42 clearly explains how to gain Crest Status and when to place regular or rear counters. However, what is the impact on game play between the 2 counters? I can't see any firing or movement or any rules difference in either Crest...
  7. nekengren2

Mr. Hawk, I am also a Jayhawk looking for ASL games. KU grad in 1982. Grew up in KC but moved to...

Mr. Hawk, I am also a Jayhawk looking for ASL games. KU grad in 1982. Grew up in KC but moved to Florida 35 years ago. I'm retired with lots of time. I would be happy to try a HASL if you want. I had planned on posting for a RedFactories HASL opponent. or.........just regular scenarios are...
  8. nekengren2

CC Withrdawal possible after both sides attacked and Defender rolled 6,6?

I agree Ambush changes things. So you don't think "attacked by an Original 12 CC DR " means ATTACKER. well maybe not. So you don't think it strange a failed ATTACKER CC-DR was made but the ATTACKER is then allowed to leave the Location? Even though the rule specifically says decide to roll...
  9. nekengren2

CC Withrdawal possible after both sides attacked and Defender rolled 6,6?

My opponent and I are debating this very rule. My take is that CC-DR=12 Infiltration only applies to the ATTACKER CC-DR. The wording seems pretty clear to me. This text specifically refers to ATTACKER. .......it really doesn't make any sense if you try applying it to the DEFENDER. "Any...
  10. nekengren2

ASLOK XXXVII - Official TD AAR

Posting some pics of ASLOK play using a nice wide angle lens.
  11. ASL images

ASL images

12. Board6.png

Board6.png

WA example
  13. nekengren2

Wall Advantage and Crew Survival

Excellent answer. thanks.
  14. nekengren2

Wall Advantage and Crew Survival

A Vehicle with Wall Advantage is destroyed by a Gun other side of the wall. The Crew survives Crew Survival. Does the Crew retain Wall Advantage? We said yes. Couldn't find anything in the rules specifically about this situation.