Recent content by nekengren2

1. nekengren2

Prep Fire SW and Inherent

Thanks Eagle.
  2. nekengren2

Prep Fire SW and Inherent

If I fire my FT in PFPh......................can I wait till later in the Phase AFTER other units have fired.....................to fire Inherent FP at something else? I don't see people doing this delay of fire but I sure can't see where in the rules it would rule it out. And I don't see...
  3. nekengren2

Your favourite sentence in ASLRB?

that one is the best by far. try to say it 3 times really fast.
  4. nekengren2

So Many Rooms on VASL!!! - server struggling

I have been playing with about 30 rooms and no issues.
  5. nekengren2

neal ekengren Orlando EST nekengren@gmail.com

neal ekengren Orlando EST nekengren@gmail.com
  6. nekengren2

I would like to enter your tournament. Lots of time and Rookie pretty much.

I would like to enter your tournament. Lots of time and Rookie pretty much.
  7. nekengren2

Yes, Pedro San-Andres was a teenager and his father was a grain mill engineer that moved all...

Yes, Pedro San-Andres was a teenager and his father was a grain mill engineer that moved all over rural Spain at the time. His grandfather was a communist and fled to central america. The kids would throw rocks at la Guardia. Amazing messages here are limited to 420 characters. Wow.
  8. nekengren2

nekengren@gmail.com. yes, I use VASL tons with ASL. Playing Red Factories campaign with Jim...

nekengren@gmail.com. yes, I use VASL tons with ASL. Playing Red Factories campaign with Jim White. I'm in Orlando. I would love FTF but won't be doing this for quite some time it seems. My wife has lung issues and no way we can catch this corona crap.
  9. nekengren2

also, my father-in-law 95 years old has told many stories of this war when he was young. Can't...

also, my father-in-law 95 years old has told many stories of this war when he was young. Can't be be a handful of these guys left.
  10. nekengren2

I can help playtest. ASL just this year. Classic SL for years. Big student of Spanish Civil...

I can help playtest. ASL just this year. Classic SL for years. Big student of Spanish Civil War and my son lives in Madrid.
  11. nekengren2

D1F and S1F on building movement

ah ok. thanks guys. sort of makes sense since nothing in the rules breaks up the 2 building MF into impulses or some such thing.
  12. nekengren2

D1F and S1F on building movement

A unit moves into a Building adjacent to enemy#1. Enemy#1 fires D1F no effect. Enemy#1 fires S1F no effect (MF#2 being used). Can Enemy#2 two hexes away now fire D1F at the unit which just moved into the building? It seems to me that that nobody else fired when MF#1 was used and that time slice...
  13. nekengren2

Case J/L .... Motion .... Stopped

yeah, i figured as much. Not much problem remembering. Just started playing Red Factories Campaign but Vehicle density is still way low.
  14. nekengren2

Thanks Jim. Yes, that is what my chart says. JR, thanks for comments. Yes, you are right it could be a classic ASL decision tree. The nice spreadsheet format gets destroyed when pasting into here. Classification of Vehicles as a Target is the whole point. I'm updating with an image of the...
  15. nekengren2

Well I felt compelled to make my own cheat sheet about Case J/L TH modifiers. It all makes sense now but I had to parse the manual and several articles. If anybody sees an error here I would love to hear it. Thanks. And my question about the ORANGE box below is.................. A Vehicle...