nekengren2's latest activity

• nekengren2
    nekengren2 replied to the thread COWER.
    (...taking the possibility of Cowering into account...), ah ok. I have read these rules many times and I interpreted differently...
  • nekengren2
    Not sure why that would be. The rule clearly states that the continuous slope case would be regarded as same-level LOS.
  • nekengren2
    Sometimes firing Up-Slope could apply hindrance if it is a Continuous Slope. B.5 CONTINUOUS SLOPE: A Continuous Slope is a change in...
  • nekengren2
    oh man. gonna have to practice my throwing arm.
  • nekengren2
    WHY would Japanese ever THROW a DC in its own hex? PLACE would seem to be the single choice for my crazy in hex Hero. Adding to the...
  • nekengren2
    nekengren2 replied to the thread ASL Player Ratings.
    ummm....each scenario would have a different link. Right now there is zero info about a particular Scenario.
    • 1610891180039.png
  • nekengren2
    nekengren2 replied to the thread ASL Player Ratings.
    The new asl-ratings is awesome. good work. Suggestions................ A Page about WHO you are, the GOALS, call to arms, etc. List of...
  • nekengren2
    nekengren2 replied to the thread Crest Firegroup.
    ok I'm going with the rule as written....................ADJACENT hexes can Firegroup. All the permutations of Crest Status direction...
  • nekengren2
    ah. now i see what you are saying. The Location could advance into the other gully location so that makes us qualify for FG. got it...
  • nekengren2
    klasmalmstrom said: Since the "Crest status" position does not create a separate Location, if one could advance between those two...
  • nekengren2
    nekengren2 posted the thread Crest Firegroup in Rules & Errata.
    Can units in adjacent hexes, both in Crest Status, FireGroup? I think not but I have seen some forum responses otherwise. A7.5 FIRE...
  • nekengren2
    nekengren2 replied to the thread Gully woods LOS.
    ouch. I didn't know we had B20 Streams and B33 Streams.
  • nekengren2
    nekengren2 replied to the thread MMP Teasers on FB page.
    Yes, Facebook is a disaster from a Forum point of view. Gamesquad is a great forum with threaded conversations that can be referenced...
  • nekengren2
    nekengren2 replied to the thread Cave to lower level LOS.
    I think I finally understand. So if I was to summarize in a way mere mortals could understand.................. LOS from a Crest Cave...
  • nekengren2
    nekengren2 replied to the thread Gully woods LOS.
    20.41 DRY: If a stream is dry, it does not exist; rather, it is considered a gully for all purposes, which means there NO LOS J9 to...