Recent content by nebel

1. nebel

Collecting ASL

I have Montgomery’s West of Alamein “ULTRA” edition. You can tell because it hadn't been used properly. Truly its ‘Alamein’ and not yours.
  2. nebel

St Louis ASL Tourney July 24-26, 2020.

the Char B1bis was a thing of beauty but didn't have anything on the 'Lego' Tiger :p
  3. nebel

St Louis ASL Tourney July 24-26, 2020.

Thanks Jim for hosting another great tourney and to Doug for the ABS which I like very much as an additional factor to give players a chance to have the side they want. Had a great time and got to play 3 opponents I hadn't had a chance to play against before. I would appreciate a posting of...
  4. nebel

ASLOK Thoughts in the Age of Covid

I certainly understand that many are at risk and/or have at risk loved ones to protect However, I agree with those that that have said that we understand the risks and that this is a personal choice. Thus I would like the option to attend and hope that adequate ventilation can be provided in...
  5. nebel

Rat Pocket Charts v3

I like laminated covers and will appreciate the extra tabs
  6. nebel

2020 Texas Team Tournament, June 11-14, Austin, TX

I will be there unless ill or prohibited by law.
  7. nebel

Shortest scenario?

Steve Swann published a bunch of scenarios in the HOB FireFights! packs. All 5 turns and can be set up and played in less than 2 hrs. Good fun but dicey...
  8. nebel

March Madness 2020

I am planning to push cardboard in person... If i need to bring a surgical mask to share or a cone of shame for my opponent to wear to avoid touching their face I can do it...
  9. nebel

March Madness 2020

I'll be there Danno... Recommending OB9 Oriola Force since I know we will need a scenario or two from Onslaught to Orsha 2
  10. nebel

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Thanks - mine is a combo so i guess patience it is...
  11. nebel

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Is CDG shipping yet? Does everyone else already have their preorder?
  12. nebel

2020 Bitter Ender Dates and Various Updates

I am in via email Doug - hope I got in on time to wear the big britches. 🆒
  13. nebel

‘Best’ large scenario?

Here are a couple of mine: BFP-83 The Second Belt BFP 4: Crucible of Steel G34 The Liberators AH:The General # 31.1
  14. nebel

More Heretical Rules: No Fair DRs

Each time a player declares "No Fair" the opposing player may apply a -1 DRM to any subsequent DR. "No Fair" DRM are cumulative and are not considered TEM, LV, or hinderances. A player that saves 5 such "No Fair" DRM may declare any unit on the opposing OOB destroyed with appropriate collection...
  15. nebel

St Louis Tournament July 26-28, 2019

Did I miss the ABS or are you still working on it? Thanks Hope to see you all in a couple weeks