Recent content by Nearmiss

1. Nearmiss

B30.5

Note the (in MF) within the rules. When calculating the MF to a full PB it would be infinite as mentioned earlier. Point to this part of A10.51 should it become necessary.
  2. Nearmiss

Entering hex with HIP enemy AFV

This seems to be a question best answered by the scenario designer.
  3. Nearmiss

Is this Rout Legal?

Is there medication available?
  4. Nearmiss

Snap Shot

No. No LOS. Blocked by the terrain in M3.
  5. Nearmiss

J191 Rebels Without A Pause

Calling all Toms. Theres T-shirts and everything! Looked to be a good scenario. Too bad I couldn't make it competitive. An argument could be made for VC #3.
  6. Nearmiss

Sounds as though we have a similar history. I'm in Raleigh, NC. Email - aslrook@gmail.com if...

Sounds as though we have a similar history. I'm in Raleigh, NC. Email - aslrook@gmail.com if you would like to strike up a conversation.
  7. Nearmiss

FFE:C

Yes. C1.34.
  8. Nearmiss

CE vunerability?

Seems unASLish that you can get an advantage without giving something up.
  9. Nearmiss

CE vunerability?

At the begining of its' MPh, an BU AFV goes CE, is it vulnerable in any way to DFF prior to expending any MPs?
  10. Nearmiss

Thanks for setting me straight on the frozen stream = dry stream nuance. You do myself...

Thanks for setting me straight on the frozen stream = dry stream nuance. You do myself (obviously mentally challenged) and our hobby a great service. Tanks!
  11. Nearmiss

J243, Courage of Cowan, U.S. set up parameters - HELP!

Sorry. Should have been J-242. Getting on in years and need new glasses. Anyway, the setup instructions are "set up west of the O10-Q9-U3-W1 dry stream". There is no dry stream in existence.
  12. Nearmiss

J243, Courage of Cowan, U.S. set up parameters - HELP!

Heading says it all. They do not make sense.
  13. Nearmiss

Spreading Blaze 2023 - August 4th thru 6th

Herr Bartlett.... your hands up! Wondering where/how to sign up for this tourney?
  14. Nearmiss

Berserk as Guard, WTF do I do now?

8-1 leader and an SS 6-5-8 carrying an LMG and guarding a prisoner squad Assault Move. They are fired on and the result is a 1MC. The leader goes Berserk and the prisoner is reduced with the 6-5-8 squad also breaking. The broken SS squad passes the +1TC and becomes Berserk as well. I am...
  15. Nearmiss

Transfer & Conditional (Blue) PTC

Disagree. After a short learning curve, as there is with the implementation of any new rule, I found the IIFT easy to use and much more satisfactory from a realism point-of-view. No longer do I count up the FP of a FG and then have to figure out wich MGs I want to leave out because they don't...