Recent content by Narki

1. N

Events and such

That was pretty useful. Thanks! I think that'll do for now. If I run into any problems I'll come back for more help. Thanks again for being so cooperative.
  2. N

Events and such

Hi, my name is Narki and I'm a n00b. Can some one give me a tutorial that'll help me learn how to work with the event engine? Um, I'd also like to know how to set reinforcements. Thanks in advance from this n00b.
  3. N

Redoing all past scenarios

Curious... What other scenarios have you done? I'd be interested in checking them out.
  4. N

Europe at War 1945-1946

Fair enough...
  5. N

Idea: WW2.5 in the 1960's

I Don't like the idea of having Russia destroyed in the scenario since that'd make it just like the Invasion of Nazi Europe but set fifteen years into the future. How about this... Perhaps we could asume that Hitler was killed in a military coup and replaced with a new regime that was keen...
  6. N

Heh, might've described further. The communists and democracies would be one side, and the fascists and their allies another. I just said that there'd be three camps because let's face it, communism and the free-market economies and their liberal/conservative agenda simply doesn't go well...
  7. N

Just an idea that struck me... What if the Second World War ended in a stalemate and the combatting sides were forced to end the war in a bitter peace, deviding Europe into three armed camps of fascists, communists and democracies, after which there'd be twenty years of re-construction and...
  8. N

Europe at War 1945-1946

Excellent idea, Piero. Has work on it actually begun or is it only in the planning stages an the moment??