Recent content by Mt. Carmel Hill

1. M

Need game

I"m up for a game of CMBB. Please email paramaters to me at Scott@makingmoneymakesense.net I've not played for a while... I need to knock the rust off :-) Regards, Scott
  2. M

Always looking for a game

Hi Everyone, I'm always looking for games to play, so please email me if your interested. I don't care if they are rated or not. Unless you ER Chaser, then I he owes me a few rated game :p Please email me at scott@makingmoneymakesense.net Let me know what parameters you propose so I can...
  3. M

Looking for a CM Opponent

Good Morning! I'm up for a few games. Do you want to play rated or non-rated games? I'm pretty open to various types as well. Do you prefer A/D or ME? Email me at Scott@makingmoneymakesense.net to get faster replies. This is me primary email I check several times a day. Happy New...
  4. M

Official Vanilla 45 Tournament Thread. All Info and Posts located here.

Just to substantiate CMants comments about Waleed... here is an interesting site that tells a bit about Waleed... There was more about him than I realized! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3025830/ Waleed is famous!:laugh:
  5. M

JDSU and I just fiished our 2nd game. I was able to pull off a minor victory some how.:shock: Please let me know what to do next.
  6. M

1 down and 1 to go with my games against JDSU. I was fortunate enough to get a Minor win as the Allies... The Axis I may not be as lucky :OHNO:
  7. M

JDSU & I are in the middle of both games... I think turn 14 of 28. Still too early to tell who has the upper hand!
  8. M

CMAK Opp avail anytime!

I'm your huckleberry... Let me know what your interested in :)
  9. M

JDSU and I are progressing rather slowly. I've not recieved a file from him since Monday. :upset: I'm looking forward to getting back to the action! :D
  10. M

Withdrawls setting in...

Hey Gents,:salute: Someone(s) pony up, I need my fix! :nuts: I'm looking for some mirrored games with the following parameters: CMAK or CMBB Southern/Western Europe 2000 points or less ME Unrestricted If you have any ideas that meet these paramaters let me know (Rated...
  11. M

Vanilla 45 Draw and your route to the Final.

Thanks General for the update. CMant, I would think that is OK... All should be the same.
  12. M

Waleed. When do we get map's? I thought is was coming yesterday? Thanks!
  13. M

I'm ready to rumble... :salute:
  14. M

Vanilla 45 Tourney BB or AK.

:salute:OK... Let's rumble... I'm pumped!:rifle: When are going to see files? Just point me in a direction:horse:! :salute:
  15. M

Vanilla 45 Tourney BB or AK.

When is the offical "kick-off" date for the tourney? Thanks!