Recent content by msoong38

1. msoong38

Sword and Manila VASL Map File

How does one "crop" one of these boards / e.g. I am trying to setup SF4 and it says east of hex row 4B , how to specify that in VASL Cropping menu?
  2. msoong38

Q regarding FrF80 Breaking Bad on prisoner death

We had a case where the Dutch targeted a stack of IJA (guard + prisoner), and killed the prisoners. Is there a penalty for the Dutch player? (Given that having Dutch Prisoners by the IJA means it is easier for the IJA to win, Dutch does have an incentive to kill off their own folks who are...
  3. msoong38

Prokhorovka! Q&A

When is the VASL boards going to be available?
  4. msoong38

Question about YASL24

Sounds like more packs coming, that is good to hear
  5. msoong38

Question about YASL24

In "The Flying Column", SSR B mentioned that "Japanese unit can not voluntarily move/advance/rout into board 71." But portion of the IJA force sets up in board 71, does that mean they can not move/adv/rout unless they are on the edge and can move to another board?
  6. msoong38

Whatever happened to the Jim Stahler 3 volume rules analyses epic?

If you need help from others to proof read I am sure many will volunteer (myself included)...
  7. msoong38

How to "reset" my VASL login account on a computer?

Thanks that works!
  8. msoong38

How to "reset" my VASL login account on a computer?

Q: Ok I just switched to another computer while I am on a trip. I am continuing a PBEM game that was started on my home computer. looks like I made the mistake of not using the exact same login name and PW, so now he does not think I am the same person, so all of the concealed units are hidden...
  9. msoong38

The VASL Map Bazaar is open!

What is this "lesson" you speak of? Is there a link to the material?
  10. msoong38

The "ASL is a game of maneuver" theory.

You said that like it's a bad thing...
  11. msoong38

Prokhorovka module progress?

Q: Are all the scenarios going to be using the HASL maps? Any Geomap scenarios?
  12. msoong38

You got the COVID-19 vaccine, so now what?

I am getting my 2nd shot in late April, so by mid May I should be at Max resistance. With that said, I am fully cognizant of the variant and the threat it imposes. Where I return to F2F or not (My regular opponent moved so my regular game are all VASL anyway, so this would mean going to...
  13. msoong38

Automation feature request

Will try out later tonight. Many thanks for being so timely!
  14. msoong38

Just retested. You are right that move is removed, thanks re 4, yeah those are all counters that is removed at the end of the player turn, along the same time as PIN and TI.
  15. msoong38

I tested it. Prep is removed at end of AFPh which is right DEF is removed at the end of AFPh which is per Jackson suggested so good. I see PIN and TI removed which is good. I do not see any reset of movement markers. My request is: Reset movement at end of AFPh (so we get a fresh slate to...