Recent content by msoong38

1. msoong38

Scenario Archive upgrade in progress

New look is sweet! keep up the good work! one feature suggestion is to Searchable by map number, and For search results, list the map number. (this can make playlist prep much easier)
  2. msoong38

Guns offset from their hex

Will ask for that, stay tuned...
  3. msoong38

Guns offset from their hex

I am playing VASL with my buddy, we are both on the 6.4.4 release. I am on MacOS but he is on Windows. IN general everything works fine. There is only one weird thing, which is that a Gun counter on my screen would be in a hex, but on his screen would be displaced to as far as one hex away...
  4. msoong38

Introduction to Caves

My regular PTO opponent and I are contemplating tackling caves for the first time. Any suggestions on reading material, as well as which scenarios to start with will be appreciated!
  5. msoong38

Leader location in a stack

Normally my leader is on top, but sometimes a leader and Squad A have fired so they are under a First fire marker, Squad B who hasn't fired will get moved to the top as a reminder for me and my opponent. (especially in a PBEM VASL game, there is no way I will remember otherwise that unit B is in...
  6. msoong38

VASL screen freezing after sync up on live play

Will try to get that tonight...
  7. msoong38

Multiple Leaders going berserk

This implies that all leaders should take their TC first, THEN the squads will take their TC. Therefore Squads only take this once, right?
  8. msoong38

Multiple Leaders going berserk

We haver this situation: There are two leaders (a 9-1 and a 8-0) plus a sq in a hex. The 8-0 went berserk, so now the 9-1 and the SQ does their task check to see if they go berserk too. The Squad stayed calm, but the 9-1 went nuts as well. Question, does the Squad have to now do ANOTHER TC to...
  9. msoong38

Hell's Corner board available on VASL

Hmmm, is it there? Can't find it for some reason...
  10. msoong38

Rare subjects for ASL battles.

Anything in China during the war other than Shanghai & Taierzuang...
  11. msoong38

Possible error in FT218 Taking Luneville?

The scenario description did imply there is a "sacrifice", i.e. the Germans are probably right on their tail. This sounds like an exciting scenario...
  12. msoong38

Possible error in FT218 Taking Luneville?

About to do the last scenario of our Luneville campaign. I noticed that the first group of US Reinforcement comes in turn 1 on the EAST side of Board 51. The German turn 1 reinforcement is also on the EAST side of board 51. Based on where other US are entering the board, I have a suspicion...
  13. msoong38

Asia Pacific Regional Tournament 2019

Any thought of approximate time? If this is December timeframe I can commit to a Taiwan or Hong Kong or Singapore attendance.
  14. msoong38

Lastest news

If LFT ever do a counter pack that would be a must order...