MrP's Recent Activity

1. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

I think that what comes after 'surprises me' is the important part :). No-one would care he was an asshat otherwise...

Nov 16, 2017 at 1:21 AM
  2. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

The scale and the unapologetic nature of his narcissistic, arrogant asshatedness is what surprises me in an American president.

Nov 16, 2017 at 12:40 AM
  3. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

I think he could get a deal that is good for America and still not take it, because it's not *his* deal.

Nov 15, 2017 at 2:31 AM
  4. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

A little overblown there Jim? ;) Everyone ganging up on you and making you give up your sovereignty? It'll be business as usual with...

Nov 15, 2017 at 1:17 AM
  5. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

I don't believe the deal will be able to be sweetened to Donalds liking, no matter how much anyone else gives away. From what I've read,...

Nov 15, 2017 at 1:12 AM
  6. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

It's bad for us (and everyone else?) that you guys have left the table. Whether its good or bad for the US is beyond my pay grade,...

Nov 14, 2017 at 4:10 AM
  7. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

Shoot me now! It's not unfair, just many pain in the ass beaurocratic hoops to jump through, extra certificates of authenticity and...

Nov 14, 2017 at 4:04 AM
  8. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

Yep, very true indeed Jim, I'm not even sure it'll be good for us, but hopefully it'll remove some barriers to trading abroad - the...

Nov 14, 2017 at 1:41 AM
  9. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

You really need to lose that victim mentality mate... You pulled out of the TPP. It's going ahead without you. Countries who are not...

Nov 13, 2017 at 11:28 PM
  10. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

No I didn't. I said "Life goes on, with or without major trade partners". No-one is refusing to trade with you. The US is refusing to...

Nov 13, 2017 at 1:19 AM
  11. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

Other way round Marty, Donald pulled you out of the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) and the other countries are still going ahead...

Nov 12, 2017 at 8:47 PM
  12. MrP replied to the thread The GOP's continuing support of Moore in Alabama.

And that's what the world is doing while The Donald whines about it all being unfair. Life goes on, with or without major trade partners.

Nov 12, 2017 at 7:55 AM