Recent content by MrHonus

1. MrHonus

Message from MMP re: Dean Essig

Rest easy.
  2. MrHonus

I Don't Want To Cause No Fuss...

It just doesn't feel the same.
  3. MrHonus

What time frame are you looking at for playing? I am on the West Coast and can play weekday...

What time frame are you looking at for playing? I am on the West Coast and can play weekday mornings from 8 AM. I can be available for afternoons or evenings, at least on occasion.
  4. MrHonus

Forgotten War Q & A.

If you look at the Infantry and Support Weapon Examples you can see the FP value for Psks vs Infantry (12). The Counter layout is the same as for a Bazooka (as can be seen by looking at the counter images in the BAZ rule (C13.4 and 13.48).
  5. MrHonus

Live VASL wanted

Looking for some hot man on man action. Will play pretty much anything that doesn't involve Desert or caves. I am on the US West Coast, best times for me are weekdays from 8AM Local. Particularly interested in Dinant or Red October CGs. I use Skype.
  6. MrHonus

J235 Set Up Query

Thanks
  7. MrHonus

J235 Set Up Query

SSR 2 specifies Night Rules (E1) are in effect...on GameTurns 1-3. Does this apply to the setup (i.e. do the Japanese get extra dummy counters and 25% HIP)?
  8. MrHonus

VASLeague 2023

I don't know when this round is supposed to end, but I've pretty much given up on hearing from my opponent.
  9. MrHonus

J246 TI SU-100's

What is the point of having some of these AGs be TI for the first German player turn?
  10. MrHonus

VASLeague 2023

I went to report our second round results and got a dead link. https://vasleague.de/cgi-bin/result-form.cgi?key=0.39911316113910966&game-id=2023-SLL-1-005&league=SLL I couldn't find a link on the main page for reporting....
  11. MrHonus

VASLeague 2023

Are first round results published anywhere?
  12. MrHonus

Live VASL Opponent wanted

And still:
  13. MrHonus

Panzer Lehr Extension?

No
  14. MrHonus

Heavy Mist and Rain

There is no SSR. V. Heavy Mist exists, and the weather is Overcast, so rain might occur.
  15. MrHonus

Panzer Lehr Extension?

Is there an extension somewhere with the Panzer Lehr counters for The Milk Factory?