1. MrHonus

VotG or RO Campaign

Found an Oppo....thanks
  2. MrHonus

VotG or RO Campaign

Still looking...
  3. MrHonus

VotG or RO Campaign

Looking to play a CG from either of the aforementioned Modules. Prefer the Germans, but that is negotiable. Skype/VASL/ I can play one or two weekday mornings a week from 7 AM (Pacific Time--West Coast USA).
  4. MrHonus

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

These results are available on-line. http://www.vasleague.org/
  5. MrHonus

Looking for live VASL weekdays from 8AM Pacific

Will play anything that doesn't involve the Desert or Caves. Scenarios or Campaigns.
  6. MrHonus

Looking for Opponent

Did you find an oppo? Sundays aren't really good for me, but I can be available in the evening during the week. Any time from 8AM Pacific. We played a few games back in the halcyon days of yore, as I recall.
  7. MrHonus

Live VASL Oppo wanted

Looking again....
  8. MrHonus

2020 Texas Team Tournament, June 11-14, Austin, TX

I was looking forward to coming, but have to cancel.
  9. MrHonus

West Coast Melee Feb. 27th-March 1st 2020 @ Ontario Gateway Hotel (Los Angeles area)

WCM is an open format occasion. If you want to play in a mini, those scenarios are announced the morning of the minis, but free play is the rule (at least for me after I habitually lose the first round of the minis I enter). Bring what you feel comfortable with bringing. If a scenario comes...
  10. MrHonus

West Coast Melee Feb. 27th-March 1st 2020 @ Ontario Gateway Hotel (Los Angeles area)

I have always left my stuff in the game rooms which are locked at night and never had an issue.
  11. MrHonus

Live VASL Oppo wanted

Would like to play on a regular basis if possible, but one-offs also an option. I am on the US West Coast and can be available most weekday mornings from about 8 AM local.
  12. MrHonus

VASL (live) opponent for Thursday/Friday

Thursday during the day can work for me, from 8 AM Pacific.
  13. MrHonus

VASL (live) opponent for Thursday/Friday

I would be interested in playing Fridays, preferably during the day. I am on the West Coast and can be available from 8AM Pacific until approximately 5PM.
  14. MrHonus

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Wouldn't we all...
  15. MrHonus

(Closed) VASL Live Oppo wanted

I'm interested in playing some ETO Scenarios, I am available during the week from around 8AM Pacific time.