Recent content by Mr. Omaha

1. M

Baseball Thread, 2011

He said Fister...hehe:laugh:
  2. M

OH NO! Pitman's left the ASL forum in a huff...AGAIN!

This is absoutely hillarious! As soon as I stop rolling boxcars with this confounded (or even more confounded, my "loaded" dice) German LMG, I will rep you!:)
  3. M

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Women? Heck you have that right here with a few "wannabee" primadonnas who feel that way about some of their fellow forum members:rolleyes:
  4. M

She looked great in Desperado...Well, she still looks great today too!:hush:
  5. M

Baseball Thread, 2011

Although I was only 8 at the time and no ESPN, I remember that team. Lynn was both the AL MVP and Rookie of the Year (has that even been accomplished since?). I loved Luis Tiant (took him yard in '86 when he was pitching semi-pro for the South Lake Tahoe Stars-I was playing summer college...
  6. M

Baseball Thread, 2011

Aah, those days are long gone. 2004 hammered those nails home...quite quickly in fact (8 games). What's more amazing is HOW they did it on the back of a 19-8 (perhaps it was 19-9) game 3 drubbing at the hands of the Yankees....talk about adversity bringing out the true character of a team:)...
  7. M

Baseball Thread, 2011

Stay positive Kev...tonite is just one game. Regardless, you guys should match up well with them in an intimate series down the road...However as Curt said a couple of days ago "boy they've got some power arms down there."
  8. M

OH NO! Pitman's left the ASL forum in a huff...AGAIN!

You will find out soon enough my friend!:laugh:
  9. M

Baseball Thread, 2011

Them and everyone else in the league...when he's right. Which is like thunderstorms in Omaha this summer - everyday, er everyday he takes the "bump' that is... Has he even lost this summer? I think he was on about a 8-9 game win streak...Glennbo elaborate?
  10. M

Baseball Thread, 2011

Sitting here watching this and I know you are too Kevin. Lester continues to ascend to the top of the AL LH's list...this side of Sabathia... Interesting to see if the fundamental adjustments the Yankees are attempting to make with Burnett make a difference...if the guy could ever learn to...
  11. M

Now that's funny!
  12. M

Baseball Thread, 2011

Tigers win again Glennbo...I know you are happy:)
  13. M

Baseball Thread, 2011

Kevin, I don't know, those Yankees might be coming for you this series!:laugh:
  14. M

Baseball Thread, 2011

Yup, The scupper plugs are in the stern and they are attempting to bail it out with a thimble:cool:
  15. M

Baseball Thread, 2011

Due to the fact that I grew up about 2 hours south of there(although I've lived most of the last 15 years in the Midwest, now living in S.A.), and minus myself my whole family are Giants fans(selective lineage memory I guess), probably. They seem to cry about everything from my experience with...