Recent content by morrigu

1. M

CONSCRIPTS! 2024: April 26th-28th in Grosseibstadt, Bavaria, Germany

Just registered :) Looking forward to seeing some of you German ASL people again :) It's been a while.
  2. M

Dug-In Tanks and WA

To chime in on the original question: A Dug-In Tank is always HD vs Direct Fire (D9.54) and consequently cannot claim in-hex Case Q (D4.2), which means it is under "Mandatory WA (B9.323)" which in cannot voluntarily forfeit (A9.322). I haven't played in over 10 years and am just getting back...
  3. M

Electronic ASLRB...?

My ASLRBv2 Okay okay. Now that all of you have posted their nice ASLRBv2 screenshots I couldn't stand using my old, ugly v1 anymore. Here's what the MySQL, PHP, JavaScript based Rulebook looks like. I especially like the tooltips. :laugh: Greets ... ollo
  4. M

Electronic ASLRB...?

ASLRBv2 Besides. I only have the ASLRBv1 as online version. Scanning the ASLRBv2 (and then proofreading it) would take weeks to complete - :nervous: - which is a bit frustrating as I already scanned and edited ASLRBv1.
  5. M

(A9.221) FP of Fire lanes

I wanted to purchase the next module (which would be Crix de Guerre) soon anyway - but thanks for the offer.
  6. M

Electronic ASLRB...?

But word prcessors dont give you the convenience of a database. I just type "You Say What" and get just the rules containing this phrase in a neatly formatted webpage. Also all rule references are a) links and b) have a context-bubble (or whatever you call these) containing the rule, in case...
  7. M

Electronic ASLRB...?

Database Hi guys. I scanned the RB & ran it through a ocr. Then I started inserting everything into a database (chapter A and B are in by now - neverending job) and use a perl script to access the database. Databases are the best if you want searchable data and no fixed representation...
  8. M

(A14.1) Snipers

Sniper movement Hi. I still use RBv1. After an effective Sniper attack dr, the sniper is moved to a hex devoid of enemy units. You all say the sniper counter gets moved to the closest hex with an leigible target. I take it that the Sniper counter is not moved at all and the sniper simply...
  9. M

(A9.221) FP of Fire lanes

Fire Lanes '85 My copy of the ASLRB is from 1985 - afaik - page 18 has not been updated yet. Id's say if you fire along a hex grain, you get a) half firepower in each hex your firelane bisects, and b) half firepower for the two hexes that have the hexside in common that your firelane runs...