Recent content by morgan kane

1. M

Rally Point Scenario RPT28 The Polozkov Push

Planing to play this one, but I wonder if there is not an error on the scenario card. Describing the situation it is mentioned that Polozkov had 8 T34 and 2 SU-85 but on the scenario card the attacking russian player only gets 7 T34 and 2 SU-85. Since the Russian player gets 10 squads, only 9...
  2. M

Hungarian DC counters

OK thanks for the info, that was what I also found out. Olli thanks for the suggestion, but I also found some from CH. /Morgan
  3. M

Hungarian DC counters

Is the second edition of AoO the only module where I can find Hungarian DC-counters? Morgan
  4. M

Scenario O5 The Tsar´s Infernal Machines from special ops 3

Yes. …..Perry MMP And: Yes. ....Perry MMP
  5. M

Got some answers from MMP: Yes. …..Perry MMP And: Yes. ....Perry MMP
  6. M

I agree, that is also what I thought must be the intention. But there must be an off board LOS. Platoon movement would otherwise not be possible for radioless AFV:s when entering from off board according to D14.21. Since the Human Wave rule is closely connected to Platoon movement there should...
  7. M

Special rule 2: Both sides may declare Banzai Charges as if Japanese. EXC: No LOS to a target is necessary and there is no maximum range to a target. Any hex may be selected as a target. The attacking german player starts with all his units units off board. Does above special rule mean that the...
  8. M

A to Q on American Purchase Points in the Singling CG

And here is the answer: Correct. ....Perry
  9. M

Another Singling CG question: American purchase points

And here is the answer: Correct. ....Perry MMP
  10. M

Another Singling CG question: American purchase points

Rule 2.92 at page Z60 purchase points. Should after the second CG date all American CVP be counted for, even those suffered during the first CG date? That is what the rule seems to say. If that is the case the American player will almost every time get more reinforcements during the second...
  11. M

Heroic leader question in the Singling CG.

One american leader became heroic. According to special rule 3.2 all heros will be removed at the end of the scenario and instead any one MMC will be Battle Hardened. (There are two first line HS in the game) What happens, will the leader also be removed, or will it just lose its heroic status...
  12. M

Singling CG question

Got an answer from Perry and he confirms Klas point of view. The leader retains heroic status. ....Perry MMP
  13. M

Singling CG question

Playing the Singling CG. One american leader became heroic. According to special rule 3.2 all heros will be removed at the end of the scenario and instead any one MMC will be Battle Hardened. (There are two first line HS in the game) What happens, will the leader also be removed, or will it...
  14. M

Crucible of Steel Errata

OK Thanks for a quick update. /Morgan