Recent content by MomoJak00

1. M

Call of Duty 2

I snagged a copy of CoD2, and I'm fairly impressed. It's quite a bit of fun, even if it isn't Call of Duty 1. The more open-ended structure is an improvment, but a few of the weapons feel just plain nerfed. But the spilt-screen is fun. Good for a couple friends and a pizza, I'll say. :smoke:
  2. M

Call of Duty 2

I've played through the demo... about 8 times. :D I can't wait to get the full version.
  3. M

Cod Uo

Glad to see that the folks at Grey Matter have a sense of humor. :laugh:
  4. M

half life 2

Check Planet Half-life's cartoons on the subject of the delay. It's Gabe Newell's evil plan, MAN! The G-Man's comin' to get us, MAN!
  5. M

MomoJak's Review of Doom 3!

I agree that PCGamer gave it too much praise, but i did love the game. It just didn't mesure up to my expectations. Besides other than the "They took my baby" part and a few "slamming bodies" the game didn't scare me as much as i hoped. Then again... video games don't scare me too much...
  6. M

MomoJak's Review of Doom 3!

I bought it and played it and payed in blood to upgrade for it so here's my review: Wow. This game looks amazing. From the wavy air above a hot surface to the 'dent' a grenade makes in the air around it, and from the shiney surfaces to the grungy, fleshy, and bloody growths that...
  7. M

half life 2

The manipulator is a gun that allows you to pick up anything that is not screwed, nailed, or otherwise secured and use it as a projectile. Posibilities include: ~ Dead Enemy Bodies ~ Radiators ~ Thrown Enemy Grenades ~ Propagn tanks ~ Crates ~ Anything your sick mind can think of!
  8. M

It Is Complete

I forgot to say that they are planning a new IP. No CK, No Hex/Heri, No nutin! Heard it on g4techtv.
  9. M

Name That Video Game!

Homeworld!?
  10. M

Alien VS. Preditor: Tactics

This was a good point posted on the G4TechTv forums (Not sure from who): In Aliens a special forces squad killed an entire colony of aliens. When in preditor the preditor killed an entire special forces squad. Also the aliens were killed killed by SIGOURNEY WEAVER! I could beat Sigourney...
  11. M

Re: Re: Re: Alien VS. Preditor: Tactics Of course DANNY GLOVER had a PREDITOR disc weapon! HA!
  12. M

Re: Re: Alien VS. Preditor: Tactics What about Alien Vs. Preditor (The craptastic movie and exelent game)? They both depicted a GROUP of preditors. Hm? HMM? HMMMMM!!!???
  13. M

Grrr, mumble, mumble, Doom 3, UK release schedules, backwards bloody country...

I got doom 3 by preorder one week after it was released. I was steamed when i had to settle for "FREE super savings shipping" i.e 5-9 business days. I feel your pain good Doctor, or should i say Evil Doctor! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!
  14. M

It Is Complete

Return to Return to Castle Wolfenstien? Ted Hollenshead accidentally let news of another wolfinstien game slip in an interview with G4TechTv. But it's not being done by ID so we know what ID's next game is not going to be. Ted also said that Quake 4 and *ahem* "A game you will recognise"...
  15. M

half life 2

One Word: MANIPULATOR! Using crates, desks, gastanks, and enemy grenades as projectiles? YES'M! I'd pay fitty bucks for that nyday! But i get HL2 for free because i bought an ati video card! CANNI GETTA BOYAH! After being slightly disapointed by doom 3 i'm rooting for HL2.