Recent content by Moltar

1. M

Hi I'm a Wii

Im 13 and yet he finds me sexy... :confused: lol, kidding.
  2. M

New siggy

Your improving with your compisition. But definetly stay away from the little effect you put over him, and work on your colors. But its unique. 1st is better.
  3. M

Hi I'm a Wii

This is very old. But funny to say the least.
  4. M

Console platform choices

A PS3..... to sell.
  5. M

Console platform choices

Playstation 3, to go on ebay. Then I would buy a Wii, and have some extra money.
  6. M

Wii: the life of the party

Theres diapers. ;)
  7. M

Hey! Shutup! That game has amazing gameplay and replay value! :p
  8. M

But what if its the most amazing funnest game EVER. Lol. But it was easy.
  9. M

There could be, you dont know for a fact that there arent older spongebob fans. If its gonna make money, nintendo doesnt care.
  10. M

I dont think it is, but I guess all ages could possibly enjoy games such as those you listed. Maybe not you, but there might be an older fan of spongebob, the ant bully, and ect. lol.
  11. M

Im unsure about a review written on the wii by a man who owns a site called "go-nintendo." Seems like hes a fanatic. For now I wont trust that review. But I look foward to seeing others.
  12. M

Have a look or i kill you :p

This is actually pretty good ewan. But you really should remove the checkerboard pattern and the random yellow blob on ripple. But really nice job.
  13. M

Graphics Comp... design my tattoo!!!

Its got about 5 layers atm. Lol.
  14. M

Graphics Comp... design my tattoo!!!

Anyone wish to collab with me to make a great tat for our good friend chup? Ive got something already.
  15. M

Graphic Comp #41

Erm.. ive never made an lp witha plain c4d. :S I use c4d i guess, but using an effect render in an lp.. with nothing else.. is not my thing. But good luck.