Recent content by MLaPanzer

1. M

Deflate gate: NFL investigates Patriots for tampering with game balls

The Bobcats (my Alma Mater) were very disappointing this year but The Ohio State University did very well. I much prefer Sat. football to Sunday football.
  2. M

Hey Brady and Bilichek are 'Douches" but this whole deflategate is stupid.
  3. M

Super Bowl XLIX

90% of the USA are idiots.
  4. M

Super Bowl XLIX

"Belicheat" isn't even in the same league as what asshat Carroll did to USC.
  5. M

Super Bowl XLIX

Played iron Tides on Vassal the first 1/2 went and got my nieces car out of a snow drift the second 1/2. I got home in time to see the last 2 minutes. Laughed my ass off could have happened to a more deserving asshat than Carroll to lose that way.
  6. M

No, each team uses there own balls. They even use different balls for kicking than for regular plays. But you know what they say "If you ain't cheating you ain't tryin." Is it really any different than calling a pick play and trying to get away with it? Which they do most of the time. Or...
  7. M

College Football 2014

Well as a BIG Buckeye fan, more power to him if this is what he decidees. Congrats to Cardale Jones to return to school. I figured he would go and I couldn't blame him.
  8. M

College Football 2014

Re: Ohio state national champions!!!!!! Damn Rep system. Enjoy ur new coach Meechigan OSU has a new trophy.
  9. M

College Football 2014

Dated 16 Nov. 2014. Nuff said! GO BUCKS
  10. M

College Football 2014

I think the SEC is going to regret pushing for the playoffs. If this was under the old BCS system Bamma would now be the champions over FSU. I'm happy with the season no matter how this game comes out. Don't mind losing to Oregon as much as I would have BUMA or FSU. The SEC east was lambasted...
  11. M

College Football 2014

The best team did win. The numbers prove it. If it wasn't for that punter of Bama's they would have gotten beat by 20. The SEC has NOTHING to brag about the best division in football ever, went 2-5 in bowl games with the top 5 teams losing. What a bunch of over rated pansies. The Big10 east...
  12. M

College Football 2014

Surely not worse than the Oregon players doing the tomahawk chop chanting "No Means No"
  13. M

Football is dying...again

I think Washington causes more brain damage than football ever will. House and Senate as examples
  14. M

College Football 2014

YUP. I Figured the Bucks would make it after that showing. Reminded me of the butt wopping Urban Meyer put on the Bucks in the National Championship. The guy can get his team ready for the big games. Gonna be a fun New Years day win or lose. PS: it doesn't hurt that the Buckeyes bring the...
  15. M

College Football 2014

HAHA hey Meechigan Jim Tressel is available. That would surely heat up the rivalry.