Recent content by MKSheppard

1. M

Where does POA2 stand now? 9-19-04?

Well excuse me, I'd like to have more than just the 12 scenarios that shipped with the game....almost a year later.
  2. M

Without the scenario generator/editor, we have a 60 dollar paperweight, as the new maps that were made are totally worthless without it. Also, I'd like to see a simplification of the game, with regards to computing power; for example, I'd like to see "Detail level 1: Runs fast and...
  3. M

making your own generated scenarios simply does not work. At all.
  4. M

Is this playable at all?

Seriously, I give up on POA2. I downloaded v2.02 Beta and I tried making a "roll your own" scenario. I was pleased to see that you now have an option of NOT seeing auto generated units. But.......each time I clicked on "Continue" in the "view units/continute without viewing" dialog box...
  5. M

POA2: Update: Alternate map symbol project

Yahoooooooooo! Thanks so much, Don!
  6. M

Thoughts on the current version

I'd like for the random scenario generator to be cleaned up dramatically, so that I don't even get a *hint* of what the other side has. Even if I select Side 2 to AI, and the "auto generate OOB" option, I still see what the other side has for units because the game asks me to assign leaders...
  7. M

Any updates for us Don? This sounds like the perfect thing to go with the newly released 2.01
  8. M

Thoughts on the appearence of POA2 graphics

Don, can you at least put up a Beta of your map graphics? Topographic maps just don't do it for me for POA2......
  9. M

Latest Beta Patch

I'd like for Don's terrain icons to be released :-P
  10. M

Excellent work, Don! You NEED to get on board with HPS so this can become an "official" part of the next patch!
  11. M

Ideas for the new patch. (read this Norm!)

I'd like to be able to tinker with the OOB in-game You could make it an option in the scenario editor when designing a scenario: "Player-controlled OOB for Scenario" Allowing you to cross-attach units to other divisional/corps/army level organizations, or to reform shattered units into...
  12. M

An Idea for TOAW style wargames of the future...

Well, when you get near total control of the entire OSTFRONT in such gigantic scenarios such as BARBAROSSA, I'd expect you're acting as OKH, not as a mere Colonel-General in charge of a single Panzergruppe....
  13. M

An Idea for TOAW style wargames of the future...

My major preference in TOAW:COW is for the gigantic Great War in the East: 41-45 campaigns, to see if I can pull off what Guderian, Halder, and Manstein couldn't. But in these games, I end up wishing I had more control over units and their supply levels. This is a major shortfall of the...