Recent content by mkernan

1. M

RB reserve question

I hadn't checked errata. :roll: It just seemed an odd wording "to me". I also figured all those RB masters out there would kick in an answer real fast. :D I do agree though, if nothing elses has come out it must be played as ANY UNIT- concealed or not. Mark
  2. M

RB reserve question

My oponent and I are into turn 5, scenerio 1, of our RB campaign. He (Russian) noticed that reserves are released if a "an enemy unit is within 3 hexes" and has LOS. Does that mean a concealed unit in LOS and 3 hexes of a reserve activates it? Or was "known enemy unit" meant to be used...
  3. M

Bypass and rubble

Greetings, Is a unit able to Bypass around a bulding, whose adjacent hex is rubble / debris and onlt pay the 1MP Bypass cost? :? I guess I am asking are they considered IN the building Hex, or really along the Hex Spine. Thanks, Mark
  4. M

AT ditches allowed across RB RR?

Thanks Byran, We both will most likely make a number of mistakes. :? But that is the whole replay factor of RB.. right? :D This CG is a first time for both of us. (have played others) IF there is a QA or erratta or clarification do you know where? He may ask. Thanks again, Mark
  5. M

AT ditches allowed across RB RR?

Greetings, Just got my partners set up for RB. He has an AT dirch across the RR. Is that ok? If so what RB rules sections cover it? The RR section in the rule book state no entrenching on a RR... but that was written after RB came out. If it's legal- it's legal I'm fine with that. Thanks...
  6. M

RB quesions

Frank, Thanks for your comments. As I look at this map, I "see" armor bogg'd or Immob'd- even on the road. Granted in play that may not be the case. Second it seems easy to block off any SPW routs on the blitz, since only fully tracked vehicles can enter debris. If v5 contains an AT...
  7. M

RB quesions

I am finally geting an opportunity to delve into RB. I've read various posts and articles off a number of websites.. but still have a few questions. We selected sides and I received the Germans. :roll: I have seen many initial purchases used by German players (not all legal either) :shock...
  8. M

Feelings on Pegasus Bridge CG

Cool, It's nice to get some insight. And to know the "balance" is tight. It's also nice not to have huge refit phases. :D Best of all the attack - counter attack issue is very interesting. Instead of being on the attack/defence 90% of the game. I'm going to have to take a closer look...
  9. M

Concealment loss question

IF I could add one more case to this question: following question 2 above: - if a unit overstacks into the same location as the concealed stack, who looses concealment? the unit that entered and caused the overstacking? or all of the units in the location? Thanks, Mark kernan
  10. M

Concealment loss question

oops forgot to LOG in....
  11. M

Feelings on Pegasus Bridge CG

I'm interested in a small CG and have been looking at PB. Does any one have experience with this CG? THe Brits don't get to purchase units, did that give the German player too much information? I have heard a rumor it favors the Britts. True or Not? Thanks, Mark Kernan
  12. M

OBA extra chit draw question

Thanks for the quick reply! I posted less than 7 minutes ago! Sam thanks too. :D I forgot to include that part in my post. Mark
  13. M

OBA extra chit draw question

Greetings, I am getting back into ASL, after a 2 year "break". (too busy) I am playing a defensive scenerio, and would like to use my OBA as a shield for one of my flanks. To do this requires me to place an AR/SR. before any enemy troops enter the area. If I understand the flow chart (big...