Recent content by Mike205

1. Mike205

Sugarloaf Hill Playtesting Underway!!!

That’s awesome! Congrats, I’m looking forward to picking this up!!
  2. Mike205

Very cool! Had this been picked up by BFP?
  3. Mike205

Fellow ASL'r Needs Your Prayers

Sending thoughts and good energy his way- I hope things improve quickly!!!
  4. Mike205

Thanks for posting! This looks great- what are the dimensions on the physical map?
  5. Mike205

I second this! Killing Ground is excellent as is his work on Peleliu.
  6. Mike205

Orchard-Brush terrain

This is an interesting point- the game hasn’t factored in how depopulation and general wartime conditions effected the environment in some cases. By no means is this an indictment but it’s interesting to reflect on the environmental impact of war. A pretty specific kind of scenario would use...
  7. Mike205

DB 171: Recon on the Kokoda Trail

Thanks for helping make it a good one!
  8. Mike205

DB 171: Recon on the Kokoda Trail

A new baby at home and a busy work schedule didn't leave for very much ASL time this year. Fortunately, Doug and I were able to squeeze in a quick game before 2023 arrives. It was a great way to wrap up a good year and set the tone for a new one! Hopefully we'll have more chances to play in 2023...
  9. Mike205

Breaking Heartstrings

Are there plans to turn this into a tactical mission pack? We’ve enjoyed the scope of LCP HASLs and I wondered if there are plans to do any for the PTO.
  10. Mike205

Manila questions

Great! That’s good to know. I figured that S&F would provide opportunities for more casual play but wanted to check before committing.
  11. Mike205

History tying in with ASL products.

Agreed! I think the historical feel is a strong characteristic of the BFP products I’ve played.
  12. Mike205

Manila questions

Hi, I’m very interested in the upcoming Sword & Fire HASL and wanted to ask how many scenarios/ cgs can be played on one map. Although I admire the scope and scale of this project, unfortunately my gaming space is too limited to support all six maps at the same time, or even three. If possible...
  13. Mike205

Corregidor

Thanks for the tip! I’m reading Rock Force right now.
  14. Mike205

Q22 French Spirit

Doug recently bought Quick Six IV so we decided to head over to the western front circa May 1940. It was a welcome respite from the cold, icy hills of North Korea. We really like these Quick Six packs- they allow us to still get in a game even if life gets hectic. Every scenario is played on...