Recent content by Michael T

1. Michael T

Eastern Australia live Vassal

Thanks all. I have enough opponents now for the moment.
  2. Michael T

Hi Sounds great. I am just brushing up on the rules as I haven't played in about 18 months or...

Hi Sounds great. I am just brushing up on the rules as I haven't played in about 18 months or so. How about we try to get a game going early next week? I will have revised the rules by then. I have a skype account. I should be able to play once or twice a week normally. Flexible on the night...
  3. Michael T

Sorry but I have a young son and my day hours of the weekend are not free. My only time available is after his bedtime, any night of the week.
  4. Michael T

I would mate but I think time difference would be a problem. My play time is from 7.30pm till late. But that would mean a 10.30pm start time for yourself.
  5. Michael T

Looking for VASL PBEM game

I have looked in to playing via PBEM and it's just not my cup of tea. I will be sticking to 'live' vassal play. Thanks for all the links and tips anyhow.
  6. Michael T

Ok thanks :)
  7. Michael T

Hi Thanks for the links and info. I have a 'live' opponent now. But I am still going to check out the PBEM method. I will let you know if I decide to try it out.
  8. Michael T

Hi I am curious how do you play ASL via PBEM? I mean how do you get around First Fire, hidden units etc. So much interaction and all.
  9. Michael T

Anyone on the east coast of Australia interested in a live vassal game? I have been out of the game for about 2 years. But it wouldn't take me long to get back up to speed. I haven't played ASL via vassal before but have played many other vassal games live and PBEM. While I am here I am...