Recent content by Michael Dorosh

1. Michael Dorosh

Desperate for Desperation Morale

It seems to me he created the 'consumer alerts' to tag the Wild Bill Wilder stuff that was being sold on ebay for astronomical prices. He just happened to reuse it for other products.
  2. Michael Dorosh

Bet I can get Brian W to say something stupid

You should probably read the whole thread before commenting on it. Paul dragged it into I-hate-American-politicans-despite-not-living-there territory in the first 3 posts or so. If you characterize every post that doesn't agree with your politics as a 'troll' - well, you get this forum, I guess.
  3. Michael Dorosh

Bet I can get Brian W to say something stupid

Watch this
  4. Michael Dorosh

Show me where I've done that in this thread. Actually, show me where I've done that this year. Or the one before that. Or the one before that. How's that working for you in 2018? Look, the point which you seem to have missed is that you can either wring hands that one resource has gone...
  5. Michael Dorosh

The ASL Scenario Archive has a catalogue of ASL products - and a review feature. Boardgamegeek also has the capacity to add any ASL product to the database (as long as it includes scenarios). It's very simple for any member of the community to help everyone else out with reviews and product...
  6. Michael Dorosh

In para one you complain about the lack of hyper-partisan opinion pieces in your life. In para two you complain that there are too many hyper-partisan opinion pieces in your life. Have you considered that you're just not capable of being happy?
  7. Michael Dorosh

I'll confess that one of my guilty pleasures is rewatching election night coverage and watching Ms. Clinton's supporters in tears. There are more of those kind of videos on YT than one would imagine. Also the pre-election "prediction" videos, I find those enormously entertaining as well. I hope...
  8. Michael Dorosh

Da Paul Challenge

The answer then is "yes" you are sure. :-) Good ID by the way, well spotted.
  9. Michael Dorosh

Da Paul Challenge

Are you sure it isn't a Windsor carrier? They also had four roadwheels per side.
  10. Michael Dorosh

Trump Derangement Syndrome (or Clinton Derangement Syndrome, or any of the other DSs) is generally a sign that one is not healthy.
  11. Michael Dorosh

Da Paul Challenge

Any idea what the Poles were doing there? I know that commando training and amphibious exercises were held in Scotland (and of course the port at Greenock where Canadians tended to arrive in the UK). Was there a training camp nearby? I suppose there was only so much room in the southeast to...
  12. Michael Dorosh

Da Paul Challenge

That makes sense. Carriers were popular for all kinds of tasks. I have seen similar photos of my own regiment using them in the UK for pulling stumps for local farmers and land-owners.
  13. Michael Dorosh

Da Paul Challenge

No, Army. Tanks. Not sure why those sailors are riding that carrier with a mine behind it, but you can never really tell for sure what a photo is showing without documentation.
  14. Michael Dorosh

I'm confident we agree on this. Jordan Peterson would say it so much better than I ever could. I have no specific examples of Mark directly doing that, really just thinking in general terms of the trend of the pendulum swinging too far these days into what we can - and in some cases, are...