Michael Dorosh's Recent Activity

1. Michael Dorosh liked pensatl1962's post in the thread Get the counters out of the sheet.

You heathen, you. (I do the same thing.)

Jan 17, 2018 at 8:02 PM
  2. Michael Dorosh liked tekay44's post in the thread Get the counters out of the sheet.

I jam my thumbs into them, and, push them out.

Jan 17, 2018 at 3:08 PM
  3. Michael Dorosh replied to the thread Korea: The Forgotten War....

On Facebook they said they'd still be shipping orders for at least the next couple of weeks.

Jan 17, 2018 at 3:16 AM
  4. Michael Dorosh liked Vinnie's post in the thread Get the counters out of the sheet.

Wiggle them until the come free. I have used a blade once but frankl I can' be arsed. Their just counters. I have thousands of the buggers.

Jan 16, 2018 at 11:51 PM
  5. Michael Dorosh liked jrv's post in the thread Get the counters out of the sheet.

I use explosives. My advice: don't use too much. JR

Jan 16, 2018 at 8:53 PM
  6. Michael Dorosh liked Philippe D.'s post in the thread Get the counters out of the sheet.

The older counters (from the Avalon Hill days, I believe) really required some care when taking them out. Now countersheets tend to come...

Jan 16, 2018 at 8:31 PM
  7. Michael Dorosh liked Swiftandsure's post in the thread Get the counters out of the sheet.

I punch them out by hand. As they are atrached by the corners, I use my Oregon deluxe counter clipper to clean them off.

8. Michael Dorosh replied to the thread Get the counters out of the sheet.

I didn't realize this was brain surgery. My time honoured method - grab first counter on sheet between thumb and forefinger. Apply...

9. Michael Dorosh replied to the thread I promised it, I teased and now it's here! Gwen and Cassie give the low-down on the Broken Ground Co.

That was kind of like watching those videos of monkeys driving a car. You don't really believe they understand what they're doing, but...

Jan 16, 2018 at 2:38 PM
  10. Michael Dorosh liked Vinnie's post in the thread I promised it, I teased and now it's here! Gwen and Cassie give the low-down on the Broken Ground Co.

[MEDIA] Ignore the unboxing Videos out there. Drop your bookmark to Desperation Morale.com What do the guys from View for the trenches...

Jan 16, 2018 at 2:34 PM
  11. Michael Dorosh liked pswede26's post in the thread W10 Searchlights - The Schwerpunkt Pledge.

They were designed such that if a Searchlight was turned on when the AFV fired its MA, SL immediately malfunctions. Kevin, your...

Jan 16, 2018 at 2:35 AM
  12. Michael Dorosh liked Honza's post in the thread W10 Searchlights - The Schwerpunkt Pledge.

I like your avatar! ;)

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:03 PM
  13. Michael Dorosh replied to the thread W10 Searchlights - The Schwerpunkt Pledge.

Yes. Also CDL were used at Remagen - to illuminate German frogmen in the water trying to blow up the Ludendorff railway bridge!

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:03 PM
  14. Michael Dorosh liked pswede26's post in the thread W10 Searchlights - The Schwerpunkt Pledge.

The "moonlight effect" described by Michael is also in FW: 10.6 SEARCHLIGHT BATTLEFIELD ILLUMINATION (SLBI).

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:01 PM
  15. Michael Dorosh liked JRKrejsa's post in the thread W10 Searchlights - The Schwerpunkt Pledge.

Didn’t the CDL get used in the Rhine crossing?

Jan 15, 2018 at 7:01 PM