Michael Dorosh
Resources:

Share This Page

Michael Dorosh

Well-Known Member, from Calgary, AB

1. MrP
      MrP
      MD,

Looks like the masses want to use Carpiquet for the scenario design contest - is it OK for me to repost what you originally posted in the monkeys and typewriters thread in a new announcement thread? Anything you'd like to add to it? Seems like a good scope for getting a few different designs out....

Cheers

Ian
    2. Whizbang1963
      Whizbang1963
      Michael,
      I'd really like you to think about writing an introduction to WW2, with the material you already have written, I'd almost be willing to bet the farm that it would be a history top seller. Think of the people you can introduce to ASL through your knowledge and research of ASL? You have talent Michael, real talent. I hope you keep writing!
    3. Psycho
      Psycho
      Probably deposited it if that makes a difference. Pedant! :p
    4. Psycho
      Psycho
      Still drawing a blank. What does it, whatever it is, have to do with a bank teller? :hmmm:
    5. Psycho
      Psycho
      ABM? :hmmm:
    6. Honza
      Honza
      Hi Michael, I tried to send you a PM but your list is full. Jan. Its great to become GS 'friends'.
    7. Peek
      Peek
      Hello Michael
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      Thanks for the "package."
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/blog.php?u=3159
    Canada
    Author of SCENARIO DESIGNER'S HANDBOOK (canadiansoldiers.com, 2007), Michael Dorosh has had scenarios published on the Combat Mission: Shock Force release disc as well as Special Edition releases of Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin and CM:AK.

Signature

ASL Scenario Designer's Handbook (2nd Ed.)
    Tactical Wargamer's Journal Issue 1 2 3
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/madorosh