Michael Dorosh

Well-Known Member, from Calgary, AB

1. thewood
      thewood
      How do you use the ignore function?
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      "IMNSHOTYDAFBIGIA"

In My Not So Honest Opinion That You Didn't Ask For But I Gave It Anyway :cool:
    3. Fieldmarshmello
      Fieldmarshmello
      Yup just wanted to say hello and thanks
    4. Psycho
      Psycho
      What's wrong? No comeback? :p
    5. JG53_Jaguar
      JG53_Jaguar
      yes, I got your message box was full...
    6. Psycho
      Psycho
      You should be banned just for being you :p
    7. Psycho
      Psycho
      Prob cuz he called Tate a scrote again.
    8. KingNothing12
      KingNothing12
      I have checked his newest 5 pages of posts, and I can't find a single thing to warrant a ban!
    9. KingNothing12
      KingNothing12
      Not sure, I going to look over his posts and I'll get back to you.
    10. KingNothing12
      KingNothing12
      Trevpr1 is banned I believe.
    11. Barryrk
      Barryrk
      I'm not mocking you. I agree that Evan should get with the times and take Paypal orders-so should the Bunker Boys. I have an impulse control problem:smoke:
    12. The Doctor
      The Doctor
      I owe you some Rep for this thread..."Animals are better off with us than without us"
    13. Vinnie
      Vinnie
      To be honest Michael, with the sad demise of Jim McLeod, you were the first Canadian ASLer I could think of. I reckoned that even if you were a fair distance away, which was always the likelyhood, you'd be able to direct him to a closer chap for assistance. My Canadian geography is almost as bad as my spelling! I have pointed him towards the canadian ASL website and that seems to have several Montreal based players. Hopefullly one of them will be able to help.

Thanks anyhow,
      Yours Aye
      Martin
    14. Vinnie
      Vinnie
      yup, just to say I'd passed your details to a montreal based player who might be contacting you to be put in touch with others. And ask if this was ok with you.
    15. freightshaker
      freightshaker
      I tried to rep ya but it wouldn't let me. I demand rep reform!!
    16. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      There was a game that Egyptians invented, resembling today's miniature wargames. Don't recall any data, but I think that they played it primarly for checking new tactics (kind of grandpa of Kriegspiel). So even couple of ages ago, nobody treated chess seriously. So much for "warlike chess".
    17. Manilianus
      Manilianus
      I just cannot imagine couple of ancient geeks, arriving to the ancient Chessfest with boards laminated with goat's skin, and pawns set in ancient Plano :).
    18. Dave Olie
      Dave Olie
      Thanks, Michael, for your rep for my post on Jimbo. I'm a bit verklempt at the moment.
    19. BobO
      BobO
      I had just changed my sig line about 2 seconds before you repped.

Man that was fast.
    20. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Thanks for the ID by the way - needed it for a photo caption for a book."

Huh? :hmmm:
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/blog.php?u=3159
    Canada
    Author of SCENARIO DESIGNER'S HANDBOOK (canadiansoldiers.com, 2007), Michael Dorosh has had scenarios published on the Combat Mission: Shock Force release disc as well as Special Edition releases of Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin and CM:AK.

Signature

ASL Scenario Designer's Handbook (2nd Ed.)
    Tactical Wargamer's Journal Issue 1 2 3
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/madorosh