Michael Dorosh
Resources:

Share This Page

Michael Dorosh

Well-Known Member, from Calgary, AB

1. Bad Dice
      Bad Dice
      Sir,

A mutual acquaintance (John Houston) has mentioned that you are looking for an article describing how to use the Steel Beasts ProPE map editor. Is there something in specific you are looking to learn how to use?

I've done a lot of work for SBProPE in terms of beta-testing. I've also had a hand in writing the SB Wiki Scenario Design Guide. I'd be glad to help, if you have a matter that needs resolution.

BD
    2. Psycho
      Psycho
      Knew you'd like getting a package. :devious:
    3. Kevin Kenneally
      Kevin Kenneally
      Hey Mike,
      Please send me the info of the Battleplan scenarios to kevinkenneally1976@yahoo.com
    4. prymus
      prymus
      Hi Michael, glad you enjoyed it. As I said in a previous message it ended up being more of an article than an interview,which is what I initially thought it to be.How about that pic of young Mr. Hill, eh?
    5. aiabx
      aiabx
      Thanks for the rep. I am swelling up with smug self-satisfaction!
    6. Scott Tortorice
      Scott Tortorice
      You're just too smart for your own good....;)
    7. jlbetin
      jlbetin
      you owe me some beers man !!
      Der Wanderer
    8. Psycho
      Psycho
      Catching up with CSW after about a month of not reading it.
    9. Psycho
      Psycho
      "Why do people keep thinking MMP is being run as a favour to ASL players? I always thought it was a business out to make money, just like everyone else..."

Ed Zachry :clap:
    10. Psycho
      Psycho
      "You're a complete moron if you think it is a POS car."

Good luck! He will twist your words to mean something you never said (ex: In Print thread), yet when confronted with what he actually said (ex: IFT debate) it's all in the "context." :nuts:
    11. Psycho
      Psycho
      I sent mine first and I tried to PM! So there! :angry:
    12. Psycho
      Psycho
      Sent an email
    13. Psycho
      Psycho
      You make it so easy some times :)
    14. Psycho
      Psycho
      I only jab at you guys when I can twist what you say to make it sound gay... oh, that's all the time. :p
    15. Psycho
      Psycho
      Are you gonna respond to my jab in the Mila 18 thread? It isn't any fun... well, not as much fun, if you don't play along. :coolban:
    16. Rule_303
      Rule_303
      And did some old woman chase her down a street in Pacific Palisades shouting "Die Weiss Angel"?
    17. Rule_303
      Rule_303
      SS jacket, eh? I am certain, certain, that her interest was entirely historical and archival....

Otherwise, I may have run into her during my bachelor party in a BDSM club on Delancey street. If so, I still have her riding crop (slightly used). In which case, perhaps that came from Karinhall....
    18. dalem
      dalem
      yeah, I was wondering if you knew who this sfhand guy is.
    19. KingNothing12
      KingNothing12
      Thanks, I hadn't been on for a while.
    20. KingNothing12
      KingNothing12
      He still banned?
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/blog.php?u=3159
    Canada
    Author of SCENARIO DESIGNER'S HANDBOOK (canadiansoldiers.com, 2007), Michael Dorosh has had scenarios published on the Combat Mission: Shock Force release disc as well as Special Edition releases of Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin and CM:AK.

Signature

ASL Scenario Designer's Handbook (2nd Ed.)
    Tactical Wargamer's Journal Issue 1 2 3
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/madorosh