Recent content by MGRamseur

1. M

Game Wanted Campaign Gettysburg

Looking for a Rebel opponent for Campaign Gettysburg. Start with Brandy Station or skip your choice!
  2. M

Looking for a fight.

Rammy, Sorry my schedule is probably about as bad as yours. I am looking for precisely what you discussed. I would like to start a campaign where someone is willing to stick it out through the twists and turns and surprises. The turn around time is unimportant. Choose a side and send a...
  3. M

Looking for a fight.

Looking for an opponent for HPS Gettysburg. Three day historical battle or campaign. Prefer to play Reb, but hey I ain't that picky:) OH have already upgraded to 1.01 patch.
  4. M

Looking for Campaign Opponent

Thanks for the reply I have an opponent for now.
  5. M

Looking for a game or two

How about I pick something small if this is your first PBEM game? You pick the side. Perhaps-!HISTORICAL 1.1 Gettysburg - July 1, 1863(HPSGettys) or 03a_Hist_Gaines's Mill_June 27(HPSPen)
  6. M

Looking for Campaign Opponent

Need an opponent for a CAMPAIGN, Gettysburg or Peninsula. If Gettysburg prefer to start after Brandy Station. All rules except MDF. Prefer Rebs, but will play either side.
  7. M

Looking for a game or two

Dave I have been playing for about 6 months now and I guess I am upper-beginner:):) I have Campaign's Gettysburg, Ozark, and Peninsula. I play both sides. Let me know if you would like start something to get your feet wet! Larry
  8. M

any rebs still alive to fight in gettysburg

I am available for a game as Rebs if you are still looking.
  9. M

New Multi Player game

I'm game Rich. Give me a division I'll take that hill. Give me a brigade I'll take that hill..... well you get the idea:-)
  10. M

Multi Player Gamer? - Gettysburg...

I would be interested. I will accept overall command if noone else has the time to review the final movements before advancing the turns.
  11. M

Campaign Gettysburg

If you see something intersting in CG that you would like to try send me a message. larrygmills@yahoo.com If you prefer Union set it up and send me the first turn or if Reb send me a message and I will set it up. MGRamseur
  12. M

Campaign Gettysburg

Thanks for the quick reply folks I assumed all you "old" timers would be rather busy:) For everyone else, though I am a diehard Southerner I am quite willing to command some bluebellies just for the challenge. I am sure with some competent leadership even they can perform adequately(now there...
  13. M

Campaign Gettysburg

Gentlmen, I just recieved and tried out CG. This is a wonderful game, but alas the AI is absolutley no challenge for a player of my calibre. I am looking for opponents and I would prefer to shoot at yankees. I have never played PBEM, but I have two comps and I believe I have mastered the...