Recent content by Mgdavey

1. M

PHD TM #1 Setup Question

Thanks!
  2. M

PHD TM #1 Setup Question

For TM1 the Germans get 20 Tactical Points and 60 DSP. Can they use any of those TP to buy additional DSP?
  3. M

Sharing saved game with opponent

I was wondering if I start a game, do my setup including Concealment etc, save and send to my opponent, can my opponent see my concealed units? Or do they need to save during a server session? Thanks.
  4. M

Ordnance v Concealed in Building

Ok, that makes sense. Again thanks for all the replies. Yes, those percentage take into account both the ToHit and the IFT resolution. (e.g. ITT would require a <= 3 ToHit (.083) and a <= 10 to cause a check (.916). .083 * .916 = .076)
  5. M

Thanks for the replies. To follow up, how does C3.33 (1/2 FP for IFT resolution) work with C.4: Is it the HE? Then looking at the math. If I'm doing this right, assuming only Case K for Area Fire the chances of getting at least a PTC would be: ITT: 7.6% Area: 4.6%, 6.9% (1 Aq), 9.7% (2 Aq)...
  6. M

Couple of questions, one on rules one on tactics: First, if I'm firing a gun against a known enemy squad in a building that also contains a concealed unit, and I've got acquisition on the known squad, I assume I calculate the to hit against the known enemy using the acquisition and the to-hit...