Recent content by STAVKA

1. STAVKA

Operation Hubertus - CG II Red Barricades

The burning building counters are from the 2nd edition of YANKS, you get about 10-12 of them, it should have been a little more (16-18) to be sufficient, perhaps more will be printed in Red Factories. Played Red Barricades 90+ times vs 13 different opponents. All the other CG combined have...
  2. STAVKA

Operation Hubertus - CG II Red Barricades

A new CG started, my third playing of the CG II, now with new additional Leaflet House Rules. http://forum.aslsweden.com//index.php?showtopic=3626 The First CG Day 11/11 is completed see link above for pictures and information. See link below, The Leaflet House Rules...
  3. STAVKA

Pavlov's Dogs Red Barricades CG III

Have now updated the Leaflet House Rules to boost the Russians. Day 8 (24/10) report is coming up next week.
  4. STAVKA

Panzer Blitz - Red Barricades CG III

The CG is over , it was played until Day 10 and after that day it was time to surrender to the Germans, see link above for more details.
  5. STAVKA

Tournament - Hatten in Flames 2019, 15-17 March

The tournament site is a perfect place for old hands :) https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1951463-d2034871-Reviews-Rimforsa_Strand_Kurs_Konferens-Rimforsa_Ostergotland_County.html
  6. STAVKA

Red Barricades - Leaflet House Rules

Next time a Russian MMC unit roll a fate DR of 12 just ask yourself if a dog handler was part of that unit
  7. STAVKA

Red Barricades - Leaflet House Rules

Hi the document have additional new rules to CG III and moreover since the start of the third playing of CG II Operation Hubertus we now play with a handful of LHR created for that CG in an attempt to improve it (see link above).
  8. STAVKA

Tournament - Hatten in Flames 2019, 15-17 March

Welcome to the Hatten in Flames tournament (Håll i hatten). Sweden, Linköping, Rimforsa Strand Hotel Americans vs Germans, 1945, January. Scenario List: - HF1 Black Day In Hatten - HF2 Bertoldo The Brave - HF3 First Timers - HF4 Lehr Launches First - HF5 Graveyard Shift - HF6 Jackpot Jones -...
  9. STAVKA

The British European Referendum

lol My PRECIOUS EU deal with the evil German overlords.
  10. STAVKA

Climate mongers goes to France

The Democrate leftist utopia nightmare project installed - Soviet style. https://www.spectator.co.uk/2018/12/will-no-one-ever-take-on-the-green-blob/
  11. STAVKA

Swedish Friendly Fire AAR Sep 2018 (the overview / information)

I do not know all 100 FrF scenarios as the back of my hand. Have only playtested about 50 of them, and about 10 of them I have never played and about 20+ of them I have only played once. FrF32 Hellenic Expedicence I was never a playtest of the scenario, but did raise my concern to Mattias a...
  12. STAVKA

Michael are you upset? If you remember correctly??? then it was obvious that Chtistoffer would win the tournament, how did you made that conclusion? If you remember correctly??? his opponent was not amused??? Sounds more like a guesswork from your side nothing like - If I Remember Correctly.
  13. STAVKA

Killer setup ? lol Mattiad Rönnblom the designer of scenario had this to say: Two VC-critical multihex stone buildings surrounded by two-three boulevard air field hexes in all directions... I'm sorry, but I don't see how you could not consider a backward defense. No you are wrong, how do you...
  14. STAVKA

Sure he was amused, see link provided instead of making things up. Do not know why you make things up, what happened is that we played FrF 52 Dying For Danzig in the final, and played a tight and very friendly game and on the last DR Christoffer had to roll a DR of 6 or less to win.
  15. STAVKA

I offered my opponent 6 extra British squad and a 7-0 British Leader, he declined the offer and only added 5 addional 4-5-7 squads and the leader. See link from 2009 http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/asl-scandinavian-open-2009-scenario-list.80476/page-6 Have done this many...