Recent content by Megaloman

1. Megaloman

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

I demanded my Man Cave this time. It worked out.
  2. Megaloman

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Got my hands on a used copy of Paratrooper. I've always liked the box art and it bothered me that module number two was missing from my collection.
  3. Megaloman

What is going to happen to the Partisan scenarios?

Before this thread i thought they WERE in AoO. Maybe a future Journal.
  4. Megaloman

Which core Module do you want Reprinted by MMP?

The games are of value to collectors and players, right here and now. The games do not have to be antique and the value does not have to be a monetary value.
  5. Megaloman

What is going to happen to the Partisan scenarios?

A free download on the webpage, perhaps?
  6. Megaloman

Which core Module do you want Reprinted by MMP?

Of course they are collectables. And as long as people keep on paying the ebay prices, there will be an insane second hand market.
  7. Megaloman

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

Haven't written any AARs for a while, but we've been playing throughout the winter and even managed to find a couple of new players in little Malmö. The future of ASL in this town is looking quite good indeed! Today, me and Andreas took a break from Festung Budapest and decided to play a...
  8. Megaloman

Today in ASL I ... (Day to day ASL doings)

Finished planning and painting my very own game room. Now for some decorating and creating suitable space for an ASL campaign. Good times ahead!
  9. Megaloman

OK so ASL Starter Kit Expansion Pack #1 is back what else is coming.

I haven't seen an ASL product in a swedish store since the '90s. I think. It was KGP 1 or 2. Should've bought it..!
  10. Megaloman

Face Towards Enemy

This thread got me interested, so I also preordered a copy. One step closer!
  11. Megaloman

Great news Perry! Let's hope Sink's Encouragement gets a balance treatment...
  12. Megaloman

Anybody have a tutorial for ASL Tactics

Very nice! I think I'm going to set up scenario 8 and follow along with the replay. I'm sure I'll learn something new.
  13. Megaloman

...and I started with SK1 when I was 19. I think. I'm 32 now, still collecting my core modules and playing about one scenario a week.
  14. Megaloman

Your ASL Moment of the Year

Thank you very much! I have come to understand that we are continuing a nice tradition of swedes in the community. Unfortunately, I can't decipher the last part of your post. Should I blame Google Translate?
  15. Megaloman

So what Starter Kit Scenario have you played recently?

Haven't tried it myself, but from your report and looking at the scenario, I think it seems dicey.