Recent content by meade95

1. M

Other places to find user created scenarios?

Any other places with more downloads of user created scenarios / missions?
  2. M

Task Force Fenwick

Is this mission / scenario that comes with TacOps 4 - Or a user created scenario? (and where do I find it). Thanks
  3. M

Any User Created Scenarios?

Where can I DL this mission? Would like to try it out. Thanks
  4. M

Where does POA2 stand now? 9-19-04?

Glad to hear POA2 is getting better every day. Now if I am going to reinstall ....what is the process? Can I just do a clean install from CD then add the newest patch (which is build 121...I think) - From the POA2 update page? (like 8.7mb) - I take it we no longer need to update all the...
  5. M

TWS - Thanks for the quick reply - I am going to get ahold of Scott and get all the latest patches, etc he gives out to the play-testers - I plan to scroll around the boards to see what else is new with POA2 - but just thought a few quick over-views would be great.... Thanks again.
  6. M

Hi, I was part of the original group that was play testing POA2 for the first several months. Became busy with work and haven't play tested POA2 for several months - Build 72 was the last time I play tested. How does POA2 work now? Is it much better? Brief overview would be...
  7. M

How bout a map of Pakistan / Afghan border Region

I'd be very interesting in scripting a scenario....regarding the mountain ranges in the Pak / Afghan border region - It would be interesting to see how POA2 models the effects due to the hellish terrian found in these mountain ranges - When you look at where UBL (if he isn't dead) and Al...
  8. M

How do you (Can you) edit a newly made scenario

How do I go about editing a just made scenario in POA2 - It seems new made sceanrio's are saved as a "saved game" - not as a pre-made scenario ? Where in the editor do I find the ability to edit an existing made scenario? - Like if I want to reposition certain units - add units, etc.
  9. M

How bout a map of Pakistan / Afghan border Region

I think a map of the Afghan / Pakistan border region would great - But I don't have the expertise nor the mapping program to make one - Here is a link which has some very good maps of this area (along with a very informative discussion about the on-going U.S. Military operations going on...
  10. M

Making TOE - (units) for POA2 - Advice

Just wondering - when making new TOE (units) within POA2 - what exactly are the ground rules - how does it work - Say I want to make a small Recon unit - 8 man team -(R) - But I also want them to have 2 Humvee's - do I make add the 2 Humvee's in with the 8 man unit - Thus Unit would look...
  11. M

New Beta 2.02/3 (60) Patch - Issues?

Concering the LOS - Progressive Block Point Addition The original release of POA-2 used a purely additive method for determining LOS blocking. In this method, LOS points for terrain (as determined in the section above) were simply added to the LOS as it passed through each location...
  12. M

No - it is a new beta from "playtesters" - I'd guess you'd call it - Final version is suppose to come out in a few days - Many enhancements with the new 2.03 patch - LOS has been re-worked - Composite units have been reworked - loading, unloading has been fixed, etc, etc - Though, scenario...
  13. M

I've been playtesting the new beta patch - Well, the second of the new beta patches that corrects the small Dataview problem with the first one - Only real issue I'm having (just started playtesting pretty much) is cannot build a scenario from scratch - Process goes fine up until the...
  14. M

POA 2 - Dead?? What happened?

Herc, The new patch addresses many of the issues you brought up - it will be coming out within a few days -
  15. M

POA 2 - Dead?? What happened?

The new beta has a lot of changes! - I can say that - Also, it has been beta tested some, but will have another 3 or 4 days of beta testing as well - Whole new composite unit design is added. Some info on this topic.. Composite Units Composite units are a game feature that is...