Recent content by McCarty13

1. McCarty13

LOS tool not working

I understand they aren't official and were made by gamers. Just curious if it was a common enough problem on these older versions of premade scenarios that all I had to do was reset something. And yes they were all cropped boards. Thanks
  2. McCarty13

LOS tool not working

Hey guys. I'm using 3.2.17 and 6.5.0 I've downloaded some "enhanced" set up files for starter kit scenarios. On some of them, the LOS tool doesn't work. It says everything is open and there's nothing blocking. I'm guessing its because they were probably made with an earlier version? Is there a...
  3. McCarty13

Another green unit here

I've always had an interest in WWII and ASL to me, has always been that holy grail of games. Ever since it came out I thought "maybe someday I'll learn that." I even bought regular squad leader used and punched all thrown in the box about two years ago. But after glancing at the mess I got a...
  4. McCarty13

Another green unit here

Hey guys introducing myself. I just got involved in ASL over the last 4 weeks. I started with the first three starter kits, read the rules of the first one, played two scenarios solo and decided I wanted the real rules. I immediately grabbed them and BV and the Rat Charts and was gifted Yanks by...