Recent content by mblume

1. M

Alpenfestung V mini-ASL tournament in Switzerland in March or April of 2013!

Dear fellow ASL players I would like to invite you to participate in the Alpenfestung V mini-ASL tournament this upcoming March or April. The concrete date will be arranged with the interested players. Let me know if you would like to come! (There will be only four players, so...
  2. M

Register now: Mini-ASL tournament «Alpenfestung III» in Switzerland

Dear fellow ASL players if you ever wanted to take part in probably the smallest ASL tournament with the greatest view :crosseye:, please let me know. Alpenfestung III is a four player, two (maybe three this year?) round ASL tournament in the Swiss Alps. You find all information for...
  3. M

Updated «Scenario Playing Time Listing» available, now with almost 300 scenarios

Dear fellow ASL players I updated my «Scenario Playing Time Listing» on my website. I added the predicted playing times (and balances) of the following scenarios: Action Pack #4 - Normandy, Action Pack #6 - A Decade of War, Action Pack #7 and the Historical Module Valor of the Guards. The...
  4. M

Call for Support - My «ASL Playing Time Prediction» Project

Dear fellow ASL players I would like to present you my «ASL Playing Time Prediction» Project: Were you ever looking for ASL scenarios that can be finished in your available time? :rolleyes: Did you ever wonder how long a particular ASL scenario is going to take to complete? :hmmm...
  5. M

New members introduce yourself here

Re: New to GameSquad: ASL player from Switzerland Ian, you are right. Your local «ecosystem» of players certainly matters a lot for the ratio of scenarios that you win. So a big frog in a small pond might suffer terribly when he travels to a big international tournament... I refered to my...
  6. M

Re: New to GameSquad: ASL player from Switzerland Mmh... interesting point... what is your measure of gaming expertise? - Number of years played? - Number of scenarios played? - Number of tournaments attended? - Rules knowledge? - Ratio of scenarios won? I weigh the last...
  7. M

Re: New to GameSquad: ASL player from Switzerland Dear Olli so do I... in Switzerland, it is never easy to meet new ASL players. Did you have a chance to play ASL face-to-face? Do you still know people in Switzerland that play ASL? Maybe I don't know them yet. Greetings from Zürich Marc.
  8. M

New to GameSquad: ASL player from Switzerland Hello, as I am new to the forum, I would like to take the chance to introduce myself. As I mostly play ASL, I will highlight on my ASL gaming past: I was born in Germany in 1973. Meanwhile, I live in Feldmeilen near Zürich, Switzerland. I...