Recent content by Maurizizio

1. Maurizizio

St Louis 2024

Done. I will book the hotel in the next days, if anyone is willing to share, just send me a note.
  2. Maurizizio

St Louis 2024

I am preparing the form and the payment.... hope it is not too late. 😇
  3. Maurizizio

SM08 AT Non qualified use

Thanks for the answer Klaus, the Ammo Shortage is by SSR. Thanks everyone for the clarification.
  4. Maurizizio

SM08 AT Non qualified use

Together with my friend we are trying to understand whether an American HS using the American AT is suffering a +2 DRM for unqualified (A21.13) use. Now, it seems it suffers a decreased of its B#/X# by 2 AND a -1 for Ammunition Shortage (because it is not Captured - A21.11). Is this correct?
  5. Maurizizio

AP196 steeple exists?

Sorry, I didn't know. Let's see if any play tester is going to help us.
  6. Maurizizio

J 202 Down By the River

I am pretty sure the effect is on both sniper, cause in case the SAN number of one sniper get reduced and, possibly, the other SAN number doesn’t, the effect instead of reducing the probabilities of a sniper attack, it will increase it. My two cents.
  7. Maurizizio

AP196 steeple exists?

You might be right, but because the 1st level exist (from SSR), and the steeple is not denoted by a square but by a cross, I don’t think the doubt is totally wrong. I guess the final word should come from the designer (to understand how the play tests have been run as well).
  8. Maurizizio

AP196 steeple exists?

The SSR of this scenario says "Treat all multi-hex buildings as Two Story Houses (B23.22), with an inherent stairwell in each hex." In the map there is a steeple, two options: the building has 1 level and the steeple and therefore a 2nd level (the building is treated as a church); the building...
  9. Maurizizio

LOS Bypass CAFP .... all and above

Thank you
  10. Maurizizio

Orchard on the hill crest hindrance

Sorry, we have been playing too much and we start having trouble to think straight. Here below the situation: the German AFV try to shot at the American AFV, is the orchard in hex BB2 creating an hindrance?
  11. Maurizizio

LOS Bypass CAFP .... all and above

My ASL mate and me we have a sudden doubt. The american AFV is in motion in hex G3. To escape those bad Germans he would bypass the wood in G4. The question is: where we should trace the LOS? To the entry focal point (picture 1) or the CAFP (picture 2)? Thanks Picture 1 picture 2
  12. Maurizizio

Defensive fire Baz.

Q&A states something different. It is possible in the MPh and has to be fired before any no-Smoke fire.
  13. Maurizizio

Defensive fire Baz.

This is where my doubt came from, but in a tournament I would have to accept an opponent request to respect C8.5 and allow the shot only if no other no-smoke-WP shots have already happen. Until there would be a different and final Q&A. 🤓
  14. Maurizizio

Defensive fire Baz.

There are numbers of Q&A on this topic and Jim is totally right: C8.6 Within the restrictions of C8.6, can WP be fired at a moving enemy unit during the enemy MPh? If yes, would only the moving unit(s) in the target Location be to the NMC? Yes to both. However, the WP would still have to...