Recent content by Maurizizio

1. Maurizizio

Double One 2020 cancelled

Really sorry to hear that. I was looking to attend the tournament either 2020 or 2021. I will regret not have been there before.
  2. Maurizizio

For King & Country reprint

Well this is not what I wrote. I specified three locations in Europe and "some copies". I have brought a couple of copies of Red Factories last year for a couple of friends. I am not in the business of retail, and I am not doing unfair competition to any of the people in the business. In any...
  3. Maurizizio

For King & Country reprint

Guys, I am flying to Europe (Madrid, London, Milan) quite frequently, I can bring some copies with me for just a coffee if this can help speed up the reprint....
  4. Maurizizio

ASLOK 2019 photos

Have fun guys. I could not be there this year and I really miss it.... see you at WO2020
  5. Maurizizio

Infiltration question

Thanks JRV
  6. Maurizizio

Infiltration question

Well, we (me and my opponent) are not native language speaker, so we have a different interpretation of the rules. So I understand it is not sequential (unless ambush occurs, understood), but the Attacker attack in CC and then withdraw, without being attacked. Thanks for the clarification.
  7. Maurizizio

Infiltration question

Dear all, I have a question about infiltration and sequential CC. A unit move into CC. As first roll the Attacker makes a snakeyes. Infiltration, and Field promotion. From A11.22: "Provided it has not already been eliminated/captured/pinned, any Infantry/Cavalry unit which rolls an Original 2 CC...
  8. Maurizizio

CyberVASL XI

In a very odd finish, the my Germans were able to avoid the Exit VPs needed to Martin's British in J161 Riding to the Rescue. Both players misread the Victory Conditions, and both players thought the other one won. At the end I was wrong and Martin was right. His misreading of the VCs was more...
  9. Maurizizio

Help with VC for J161

Thank you JR, I guess my learning curve is not as steep as I thought... This is an unexpected result to say the least....
  10. Maurizizio

Help with VC for J161

Sorry guys, this is a very old discussion, but playing CyberLeague in BPEM, together with my opponent, we think that the other one has won the scenario. This is a funny case whereas one player thought he won, then the opponent (me) specify the condition. The player then think to concede but the...
  11. Maurizizio

St Louis Tournament July 26-28, 2019

Hopefully in October!!!!
  12. Maurizizio

Hi Jim, thank you for the two wonderful days spent in St Louis. It is my third year there and I will definitely look to come back next year..... and play the lottery again!!!!! Great organization, nice guys, experienced ASLers and less experienced ones all enjoyed the games together. A...
  13. Maurizizio

I should reach StLouis tomorrow morning..... This evening I will give a look to the scenario list, just for being less embarrassed in front of the ASLers :) I should be there at around 11am, no counters, no map but a lot of enthusiasm. See you tomorrow
  14. Maurizizio

I am planning the trip for my 3rd St Louis tournament. Got two days holidays approved from my boss at work, the ticket availability is confirmed and the room is checked. I just need to enter in CC with my wife and roll low.... :) See you in two weeks time (I am an optimist by nature)!
  15. Maurizizio

ASLOK Product Releases?

I would rephrase like: "A bunch of mature, reliable and nice guys with experienced counters" :)