Recent content by Matt Boehland

1. Matt Boehland

Is the Deluxe ASL Redux going to make preorder?

For those who didn’t see, from MMP: Preorder notice: all Deluxe ASL components will be in the warehouse next week, and shipping will begin once all the Black Friday sale items have shipped.
  2. Matt Boehland

Woo-hoo! Preorder met, though apparently I missed the exciting moment, as it’s up to 807 now.
  3. Matt Boehland

Up to 717 as of today. 83 to go!
  4. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 8/10/19 SOVIET UNION AT WAR

Was hoping to finally make it to another one, but not feeling well and didn’t sleep well, so not going to make it there today.
  5. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 6/8/19 OVERLORD

I’ll be playing a scenario with Joel.
  6. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 6/8/19 OVERLORD

I’d be interested in ASL102 Point of the Sword if someone else is.
  7. Matt Boehland

I’ve been keeping an eye on it and occasionally writing down its totals (admittedly at uneven times, not constant intervals) just to keep track of how much progress its making: Deluxe asl preorders As of 1-22-19: 572 As of 2-7-19: 622 As of 2-14-19: 624 As of 2-22-19: 636 As of 3-15-19: 656 As...
  8. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 3/9/19

Looking pretty good for me making it. I’ll post if something changes, but otherwise youu can expect me. Might be a little late if there’s traffic, but not expecting any issues. I plan on just bringing the same bin as last time, minus Up Front and Blood Reef Tarawa.
  9. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 3/9/19

Actually, with the time for it switching over from rain to snow being pushed to around 3pm, there's a better chance of me making it. Guessing I'd need to leave around 3:30 or 4:00 if I do make it.
  10. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 2/9/19

Sorry, looks like I won’t make it after all today. Between not getting to sleep yet and still having to get shoveling done, I’d be too tired to be much of an opponent at 10am.
  11. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 11/10/18

Sounds good, you can be the Americans. Probably best to use your set so you can set up if you get there first (Side note: Won’t have internet access again until I get home around 1:30am)
  12. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 11/10/18

Sorry about the slow reply, I didn't check these forums a few days after I thought noone was interested. Anyhow, noon still works. I don't have my ASL stuff with me to look at scenarios, but sounded like you were interested in Hatten; any scenario (well, that can finish in 6 hours or so, which...
  13. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 11/10/18

Guess I’ll be staying home again this month.
  14. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 11/10/18

Would you or anyone else be interested in starting a scenario at noon (I don’t think I could get there at 10am)? I’d have until about 6:00 available. (And I would be up for the any of the hatten scenarios or other ones)
  15. Matt Boehland

Twin Cities ASL 8/11/18

I’ll be there at 10am, bringing Hatten in Flames and the stuff needed to play it.