Recent content by MatrimSaric

1. MatrimSaric

ITT Crit Exactly on

Thanks. I thought it was that way (after a long fb discussion had occurred) but the italiced sentence worried me slightly (even though it obviously relates to vehicle hits..)
  2. MatrimSaric

ITT Crit Exactly on

cheers, changed it..
  3. MatrimSaric

ITT Crit Exactly on

Yeah 3.6 would not apply to this hit. (unless we add a tohit addition, say wood building and not wood), then initial tohit 8 modifiedtohit 8 DRMS +7 original DR 2 Final DR 9 (2+7) (so miss) now C3.6 would apply.
  4. MatrimSaric

ITT Crit Exactly on

Doing a blog post on ITT critical hits and wanted to check a specific case.. A tank shooting ITT type stops and takes a bounding fire shot at a squad in a wood at 4 hexes distance. Modified TH is 8 TEMs +1 wood TEM +1 buttoned up +2 C (ST) +2 B Tank rolls original die roll of snake eyes so...
  5. MatrimSaric

Voice-Boards UK Evening, Weekly

i have opponents for vwb. i will yell if one of those falls through or i get furloughed and suddenly have more time.
  6. MatrimSaric

vasl voice uk evening weeklyish

since my search for people willing to play vwb is unsurprisingly falling flat i am broadening to look for a vasl opponent who is happy to play evenings uk time once a week (or so) on tues or thurs or fri or sat dont mind newish players and am not particularly picky about what is played.
  7. MatrimSaric

Voice-Boards UK Evening, Weekly

Looking for anyone who wants to play with their boards/counters over voice chat (skype, discord or other). UK Evenings Tuesdays or Thursdays or Saturdays around once a week ish. Probably for 2-3 hours a session. Happy for players wanting to learn or for those with more experience.
  8. MatrimSaric

PBEM Players

true. though for the first time in years i am looking at cdg+ action pack+aslok and thinking '230 pounds and i am not currently playing . maybe i should just stop where i am' . i know all the 'still buy core as you will regret it' ....
  9. MatrimSaric

PBEM Players

lol. the comments saying 'i cant commit to a game regularly so thats why i just do pbem'
  10. MatrimSaric

PBEM Players

i am not a fanof pbem. tbh its a weakness in my own personality but whereas a bad roll in vaslor ftf can be quickly moved on from a bad roll/turn in pbem can stick with you for days. i have also noted much less requests for non-pbem but cant really complain as i have given up looking myself. i...
  11. MatrimSaric

Doesn't anyone want to play a game that took 20 years to get = R.O

i find a lot of people are happy to play inconsistently ( once every three to four weeks) but dont like committing to more especially for a big cg. pbem doesnt have that problem but has a different where if one side thinks its losing then they lose interest and the log returns start slipping...
  12. MatrimSaric

UK player (new to VASL but not ASL) looking for VASL games

when you free up i am also uk based and looking for a more regular vasl game
  13. MatrimSaric

ASLSK1 VASL opponent wanted

hi, when would you prefer playing and what time zone are you?
  14. MatrimSaric

Creating an HTML Based eALSRB

I've started on my project and the base app structure seems to cope well. I still have to add history breadcrumbs (so you can track back over previous entries quickly). As an example here is one of the rules displayed (with the browser shrunk as mine is quite large. Clicking on the links...
  15. MatrimSaric

Croix de Guerre and Hollow Legions question

i need both those modules so am looking forward to their arrival (whenever that is)