Recent content by MAS01

1. MAS01

Raaco/Plano - ASL Storage

I have all of the core modules (less Forgotten War and the recently released Twilight of the Reich) put into 12 Darice bead containers (same size as a 3701 but only 32 compartments) and what will be 3 (maybe 4 for all the HASL) system counters. One thing I'm not concerned about is density when...
  2. MAS01

Set Up In Same Hex

And I just realized I read the Japanese set up incorrectly. It states for the Japanese, "set up within 2 hexes of aK2", which I took as "set up within 2 hexes of building aK2". Well, there's the problem.
  3. MAS01

Set Up In Same Hex

The scenario is DASL 35. Unfortunately, it is not addressed.
  4. MAS01

Set Up In Same Hex

In a scenario that allows both sides to set up in the same hex, if both sides set up in the same hex do they automatically start out in Melee?
  5. MAS01

Looking for Playtesters/Proofreaders for another AP (France 1940)

Gary, I can proof. Helping my MIL move (to my house no less), and just don't have enough time to PT. Drop me a line at masockwell@gmail.com
  6. MAS01

Help with vehicle counter organization, Plano 3701?

Context? I'm assuming you're talking about 3700s. Do they make something thinner than a 3701?
  7. MAS01

Help with vehicle counter organization, Plano 3701?

You have to develop a system that works for you. It doesn't have to work for anyone else. For vehicles and ordnance, I went denser than with infantry. The reason? You only access the vehicle/ordnance container pre-game. It's not like your PzIV takes a couple of hits and suddenly becomes a...
  8. MAS01

ASL Raaco sortiment, 2022 edition

On the vehicle labels, why the different colors?
  9. MAS01

Counter Storage recommendations

Scott, private message me and I will send you the template that I am using for the Darice containers.
  10. MAS01

J13 "Mini"-Maps

Is there any plan to VASLize the four mini-boards that came with J13?
  11. MAS01

Critical Hit Forum section kaput Surprised it took this long.

If no one is doing it, I would like that task.
  12. MAS01

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

If you think the MMP elves, have been busy, take a look at what the TTP elves have been doing.
  13. MAS01

Someone enjoying the Red Factories module!

Wonder what it would look like with a doubled-up OoB??
  14. MAS01

Drop Zone: Sainte-Mère-Église

Do the CGs include the air drops or is everything focused on what happened afterwards?
  15. MAS01

Products that I'd like to see MMP produce

I will agree with those who have mentioned the single 22"x34" map HASL. HiF is the perfect size, along with Operation Neptune from BFP.